Zombie Lab ANALYSIS

BlindBusDrivr

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe it's Edward at all in the First Strike poster. I think it's this Zombie Labs guy. First Strike guy has the scar and is bald and has a more rounded head while richtofen has more distinct features as well as a more long head. Perhaps it's foreshadowing a new character in the next treyarch game's zombies mode? Because Richtofen was definitely not bald in Ascension.

edit: maybe blank portrait in kino is this zombie lab guy as well, he seems significant? maybe not the kino portrait thing tho, i still don't understand that whole mystery.

this makes the most sense of anything i heard from this site regarding the blank portraits in Kino

I don't believe it's Edward at all in the First Strike poster. I think it's this Zombie Labs guy. First Strike guy has the scar and is bald and has a more rounded head while richtofen has more distinct features as well as a more long head. Perhaps it's foreshadowing a new character in the next treyarch game's zombies mode? Because Richtofen was definitely not bald in Ascension.

edit: maybe blank portrait in kino is this zombie lab guy as well, he seems significant? maybe not the kino portrait thing tho, i still don't understand that whole mystery.

I never paid much attention to the First Strike poster, but that guy holding the Thundergun strikes no resemblence to Richtofen whatsoever.

Curious...

I never paid much attention to the First Strike poster, but that guy holding the Thundergun strikes no resemblence to Richtofen whatsoever.

Curious...

Yeah idk why we never noticed before, that guys is Not Richtofen.

Who the fxck is he? We must research...

Maybe it's one of these guys...

Lol, CoDz presents "Ascension", Starring Tank, Takeo, Nikolai and... Vin Diesel? :D

Haven't you heard? It's the next Fast and Furious lol.

Look at these pics

Here's the QED mid throw(I was watching RoflWaffle's analysis he was talking really fast and seemed to slow everything down enough for me to notice this lol)

Is that the same symbol on the zombies chest?

Power box

you can see below there's a door, so there's several entrances and exits to the base, and it seems there's a tunnel underground connecting the base.

Is that a mystery box light?

Look behind the light, is that another one of those blue portals that sucked in the zombie?

There's a perk machine back there, you can see the circle light.

Hopefully we can use the OLD weapons from WaW and possibly NEW weapons from MW2 , shit this map is gonna be badass, i cant wait till it comes out so i can kill those zombies , I gotta see the guns they r gonna put in , hopefully like i said they will put in the old and maybe new weapons, make it the best last map made , im ready to kill zombies .

- Everytime i look in the sky and see the full moon. I say to myself everytime " ill be on the moon . And ima kill every single last one of u undead bastards"-

Hopefully we can use the OLD weapons from WaW and possibly NEW weapons from MW2 , shit this map is gonna be badass, i cant wait till it comes out so i can kill those zombies , I gotta see the guns they r gonna put in , hopefully like i said they will put in the old and maybe new weapons, make it the best last map made , im ready to kill zombies .

- Everytime i look in the sky and see the full moon. I say to myself everytime " ill be on the moon . And ima kill every single last one of u undead bastards"-

Hopefully we can use the OLD weapons from WaW and possibly NEW weapons from MW2

from MW2?? what are you talking about ,, if they put weapons in zombie they only put in guns from Black Ops and W@W not from MW2 cus that are ''new age'' weapons in zombies.. :facepalm: