Zombie Lab ANALYSIS

BlindBusDrivr

I've got over a dozen pics, not many significant but I noticed a TON.

The new QED

Wave Gun FP view

I think it's the wave gun or the split version, but whats the computer thing behind him? And notice the sign, it says Warning Jet Engine Testing '---- x-mac'?

New zombies takes shape of your teammates, or just astronaut zombie?

Gas mask, maybe this is what your wearing at Area 51 in that one trailer

blue portal? wtf

New trap perhaps

OMFGZ THERE ARE TWO!!!!

again with the wave gun, what's with the pack and the chord to the chest I didn't see that in the other suits.

ouch

Is that a Barrett on the table to the right?

awesome real wave gun, plus he's got the codzl patch, call of duty zombies lab CONFIRMED

I wonder where that scar is from, who is this?

It's American, the flag is on the suit

GORE!!

that's gross. And the white guy has the codzl logo aswell

Here's the wave gun, some blueprints behind it. And to the right, is that more modern warfare weapons?

this wasn't the Firing Range we were thinking of....

Nova Crawlers aren't happy here.

Is that the black sun on his breast pocket?

What's in that window behind him? And the room is almost 115, 114B.

I never listen to signs....

That's all for now, I'll try to get more lol my desktop has 32 pics right now and my comp is slow as hell.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the rack of weapons, it looks like a Browning at the top.

From top to bottom, it looks to be the Browning, Spas12? LG96A, Scavenger, AK74U (or AK47 mayhaps?), RPG, M16, and not sure on the bottom. Oh, and don't forget the Mystery Boxes on the ground :P Plus in the 2nd pic below, I I saw gun sitting on the table in the right of pic. Perhaps the LG96A again?

Is it possible that there is a LOT of new stuff added to the maps? How great would it be if Treyarch spent this whole year looking through the threads and forums listenning to EVERYTHING we were saying and fixed EVERY zombie map. Like in CotD they added a way to kill George for good, or in Ascension they added more to the Easter Egg. I guess we'll find out soon.

On the rack of weapons, it looks like a Browning at the top.

From top to bottom, it looks to be the Browning, Spas12? LG96A, Scavenger, AK74U (or AK47 mayhaps?), RPG, M16, and not sure on the bottom. Oh, and don't forget the Mystery Boxes on the ground :P Plus in the 2nd pic below, I I saw gun sitting on the table in the right of pic. Perhaps the LG96A again?

To me in the first picture it looks like from top to bottom a Browning, Spas12, PSG1, Scavenger, AK47, RPG, M16, L96A1. Then in the second pic sitting on the table is a Barret 50 Cal.

The trailer says "5 ALL NEW MAPS" but 4 of them aren't new. Is it possible that there is a LOT of new stuff added to the maps? How great would it be if Treyarch spent this whole year looking through the threads and forums listenning to EVERYTHING we were saying and fixed EVERY zombie map. Like in CotD they added a way to kill George for good, or in Ascension they added more to the Easter Egg. I guess we'll find out soon.

Kill George for good?

The trailer says "5 ALL NEW MAPS" but 4 of them aren't new. Is it possible that there is a LOT of new stuff added to the maps? How great would it be if Treyarch spent this whole year looking through the threads and forums listenning to EVERYTHING we were saying and fixed EVERY zombie map. Like in CotD they added a way to kill George for good, or in Ascension they added more to the Easter Egg. I guess we'll find out soon.

Kill George for good?

Are you saying they should add a way to kill George for good or they did add a way?

To the person that said that the guy in the Ascension poster looked like the guy in CODZL.. nice eye. Richtofen does appear to have a scar in the same spot (at least in the Ascension poster) as the actor in CODZL, so I'm guessing that the person with the Wave Gun is playing Richtofen?

hey guys does Zombie Lab look like what was on GKNOVA?

Yea, it actually does... Interesting thought. Had they planned all this out from the beggining? I was under the assumption that they created the story as they went along, lol.

I totally think its GKNOVA but it also looks like the level of revelations from campaign. Also on GKNOVA that facility was over run by Zombies too, and I think at the End of this video it shows on of the experiments going wrong

To the person that said that the guy in the Ascension poster looked like the guy in CODZL.. nice eye. Richtofen does appear to have a scar in the same spot (at least in the Ascension poster) as the actor in CODZL, so I'm guessing that the person with the Wave Gun is playing Richtofen?

I don't believe it's Edward at all in the First Strike poster. I think it's this Zombie Labs guy. First Strike guy has the scar and is bald and has a more rounded head while richtofen has more distinct features as well as a more long head. Perhaps it's foreshadowing a new character in the next treyarch game's zombies mode? Because Richtofen was definitely not bald in Ascension.

edit: maybe blank portrait in kino is this zombie lab guy as well, he seems significant? maybe not the kino portrait thing tho, i still don't understand that whole mystery.