Call of Duty: Zombie LAB (PROOF)

Hydrorez

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes me believe even more that CODZL stands for Call of Duty Zombies Live. I hope its true that would be amazing. Viral zombie call of duty videos, just AWESOME!

lol it's not Call of Duty Zombies Live. That sounds like a show for little kids :lol:

It's probably Call of Duty Zombies Lab, not Live.

I really want to see this NOW!

What pictures? I didnt see them.

Its just funny looking screenshot that zombie is on the treadmill but going for the brain front of it. So zombies are getting dumber again, ah i love it. The ole fashioned zombie. :D

Look at the camera on the right side. The CODZL logo is on it, It's the Call of Duty zombies lab!

What pictures? I didnt see them.

Its just funny looking screenshot that zombie is on the treadmill but going for the brain front of it. So zombies are getting dumber again, ah i love it. The ole fashioned zombie. :D

Look at the camera on the right side. The CODZL logo is on it, It's the Call of Duty zombies lab!

Yes, i just noticed the CODZL logo on the camera. Holy shit, is there going to be a stand alone game Call of Duty: ZOMBIES! I would piss myself if it really came true. :D

It's on the COD HQ in the media section, watch it here:

http://www.callofduty.com/media

Aw man, that was awesome. It's like, when you watch a DVD, and then under special features, you have deleted scenes and behind the scenes. And behind the scenes features are usually boring and crap. But this is like a behind the scenes feature that deliberately doesn't take itself seriously, and as a result, is only flat-out awesome because of it.

That was almost a live-action trailer. And THOSE are the BEST. Like the ones they did for Halo, Medal of Honor 2010, Ghost Recon, and FEAR 3. Whenever Treyarch has the wheel, inch by inch, Call of Duty just gets better all the time. Infinity Ward might do a leap and a bound, but Treyarch REALLY follows through with their DLC and other such support like trailers for their DLC.

*chuckles* this trailer was...welll...ehh..it was even with Ascens....well no. This trailer was so hyped that it should be worse than Ascension. Think of what they could've done with the trailer and then tell me that you weren't disappointed...don't get me wrong it was funny and a joke yes....but

damn if this is the last map with our four heroes that's one hell of a trailer to send them out /sarcasm /rantover

anyway..... :roll:

3 things

NOVA CRAWLERS are our phaser zombies...mmmm could see the controversy in that

why 115 as the song in the background

and did you hear the Sam scream towards the end? :twisted: