Shangri-La Script Error Round 69 Please Fix!!

HParra97

Hey there CoDzsters, here to show you guys a video that some guy was playing on Shangri-La on round 69 and when he shot his 31-79 JGb215 and he got a script error. Take a look of it for yourselves and try to post into your channels so Treyarch could see this!!

EKG1cz8D-60

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game can't handle such a change with that many zombies. Unfortunately there is no 'cure' for this, the consoles simply cant handle anything above round 60 without errors and glitches, take it from me, when I am playing DOArcade and i beat the silverback, wiered shiz happens.

This reminds me of the joke where a game was lagging and my friend said; "It's not lagging, your eyes just can't follow the action" [brains]

Aw I remember watching this as it happened on Yote's livestream. **is a huge yoteslaya fanboy** It's like... essentially, wasting 1/3 of a day of your life. Really sucks. He could've gone sooooo far too.

I was in his livestream too when this happened. If I remember correctly, he hadn't even used any Quick Revives yet. Totally sucked to see it go down.