Why do Nova 6 Zombies only appear in Kino, Five, & Moon??

HParra97

Hey there CoDzsters, here again to ask you guys why didn't Treyarch add the Nova 6 Zombies in Ascension, COTD, nor Shangri-La?? They only appear in Kino, Five, & Moon. Tell me why you guys think they didnt add the Nova 6 Zombies into the frst 3 DLC maps =)

Nova 6 Zombie in Kino Der Toten.

Nova 6 Zombies in "Five".

Nova 6 Zombie in Moon.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its strange because our four heroes got to Kino in 1962 and during that same year the players in Five (JFK, McNamara, Castro, Nixon) they were also fighting the same types of Nova Zombies. Maybe those Nova 6 Zomies were made by the scientists and some how they got to Moon. I dont know im just taking a guess.

Its strange because our four heroes got to Kino in 1962 and during that same year the players in Five (JFK, McNamara, Castro, Nixon) they were also fighting the same types of Nova Zombies. Maybe those Nova 6 Zomies were made by the scientists and some how they got to Moon. I dont know im just taking a guess.

The Gas Crawlers are Dr.Maxis failed experiments.

If I remember correctly you can actually see the canisters the crawlers were inside of in the basement of Five if you look inside one of the barriers.