Pentagon Thief the glitchiest thing in the game?

Rissole25

Time after time I've encountered so many glitches with him.

- He didn't speed up at all, even while turning around, looking and shooting at him.

- Got stuck in the War Rooms teleporter, just stayed in it and did nothing.

- Slow motion run, I was on the 3rd floor, ran into the room where he leaves (Power area) facing the teleporter, and somehow he spawned right in front of me. Stole my gun, teleported me to the same location (I heard two teleport noises, so he must have ran back into the teleporter after, now going for the next person), only looking the other way. PT is almost running on the spot, but moving very slowly towards the next person (who happens to be AFK and spawned on the 3rd floor with me). At first he was just moving around the room (like he was attached to an invisble pole and could only go a certain distance, imagine Chain Comp of Mario), than made his way to the other player in the Pig/Claymore room. The whole time his model is running normally like it should, but moving very slowly towards the next person. He managed to get the AFK person and returned to normal speed.

- Disappeared completely, not in any teleporter, no-one could see him anywhere, it was a Thief round though, music, blue fog, everything. We ended it after 5 minutes.

- Beeping sound continued even after the round, but stopped when DEFCON was activated an PaP room was open.

It seems boss figures are glitchy. George is glitchy but not as much as PT.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Yeah I had a really weird glitch happen to me, he actually walked through the table but got stuck and he was harder to kill than usual and I couldn't get the bonfire sale or max ammo because a couldn't get on the table thanks to the patch. It was so stupid because I had gotten up to round 21 and needed the max ammo. I think I died at round 24