Trailer?

BlackOpsPenguin

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am 115% sure they are gonna play something from 2001 a space odyssey. i just know it. those songs are in just about every thing that has to do with space or the moon. but maybe if we are lucky they will give us a taste of the new song like SNN and Der Riese. Treyarch knows how to get us pumped up for a new map. but i think i speak for every one when i say GIVE US THE TRAILER ALL READY TREYARCH.

but hopefully we will get to see what the new perk does and maybe get a little bit more of a taste of the QED or see a bit more action from the wave gun or maybe even a hint to the easter egg if we are lucky. who knows anything could happen!!!

Well dunno if this is bad or not. But i liked the Shangri-La Trailer :lol: The In The Jungle music just worked so well with it :) A suitably well know spacey/moon sort of song would do grand for me alongside the trailer. Actually i think Beyond The Sea would fit.

I have to say I would be thoroughly impressed with a 'Rocket Man' by Elton John soundtrack. That would be awesome!

On a separate note I was thinking about the Shangri-La trailer and after seeing and finding out what the baby gun does, 'Tiny Dancer' also by Elton John would have been sweet.

Whats up with my Wednesday need for some Elton John? Oh well...Maybe its nothing.

i am 115% sure they are gonna play something from 2001 a space odyssey. i just know it. those songs are in just about every thing that has to do with space or the moon. but maybe if we are lucky they will give us a taste of the new song like SNN and Der Riese. Treyarch knows how to get us pumped up for a new map. but i think i speak for every one when i say GIVE US THE TRAILER ALL READY TREYARCH.

but hopefully we will get to see what the new perk does and maybe get a little bit more of a taste of the QED or see a bit more action from the wave gun or maybe even a hint to the easter egg if we are lucky. who knows anything could happen!!!

You sneaky man i see what you did there

On the Xbox dashboard they got like a 20sec. sneekpeek of Gameplay its after some toy soldiers game clip juss fastfoward to the end . They Said they will have more on sat. It looks great the zombies float when ur outside it looks like they are slower when they float,and its also shows hanger18 n stuff real quick