Found Moon Loading screen

DEFCON 1

I didn't see this posted anywhere so I thought I'd post it, a part of the moon loading screen is on the left side of the Shangri-La loading screen behind all of the other pages from the previous maps, It would be pretty hard to figure out what that was if you haven't seen the loading screen for moon though. That is all.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's in both, but it's not part of the main two pages, so it wasn't a clue about moon

(Just took the images from another thread, so ignore Temple and the arrows and focus on the left most side.)

So yes it's apart of Moons loading screen, but not the main advertisement part on it. It looks like it's at the start of the comic/book, possibly before Nacht der Untoten's pages, or Ascensions atleast.

• 2 months later...

UPDATE:

ive heard that before shangri la richtofen was on this moon base. they tested the teleporting theory and they teleported a walnut 6 feet forward through a wall. then richtofen went in the teleporter and boom he was in in the future or an other dimension it think. it is here he found the pyramid. then he randomly teleported to shangri la (like in kino der toten) it was here were he went INSANE :twisted:. he was gone for weeks and dr shuster (the guy that worked with richtofen on the moon base) was worried but he came back. now he is back in the base and the sientists found the way how to power up the mashine buy killing someone next to the tank. as soon as they where done maxis and sam came from der riese(u know what im talking about) and sam pulled the lever and she got stuck in the machine. they captured maxis and they tell maxis what happened to sam. he talks to her and says that she needs to kill them... all. they shoot and kill maxis and then you hear the laugh from when u get the teddy bear from the box. that means that they teleported from der riese and not got killed by the dog. that some turns in the story thats just some info ive heard from radios in the game.

Just referencing to MixMasterNut's post, (viewtopic.php?t=18032) that looks a lot like the temple floating on the loading screen, but on MixMasterNut's picture its firmly in the ground!

The one I referenced is for...

I am not sure if the floating pyramid in the top panel of the comic book is the same, or different from the one in the bottom panel.

The two images could be happening simultaneously, or the we could be seeing the same pyramid after it's landed.

Another question that troubles me is, when is this happening?

Is it before, or after our heroes have their adventures on the Moon, and/or Shangri la?

The fact that I found the real-life conspiracy theory references makes me believe the pyramid may have already been there.

I do believe it is the same pyramid from Shangri la on the Moon loading screen. That much I'm sure of.