pureninja

this may not be official, i heard it from one of my friends

trigun tequila

it probably goes without saying what it does but heres the specifics

1.drink

2.gain ability to carry three guns

3. do the now four gun glitch :lol:

on to the spawn theory

i believe that moon will have a verruct style spawn where two people are in one area while the other two are in the other

on to the good stuff

in the interview one of the guys said something that caught my attention:

"this is our season finale"

SEASON not SERIES

moon is to black ops what der riese was to WaW, the end... for now...

send it off with a bang treyarch... send it off with a bang

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this may not be official, i heard it from one of my friends

trigun tequila

it probably goes without saying what it does but heres the specifics

1.drink

2.gain ability to carry three guns

3. do the now four gun glitch :lol:

on to the spawn theory

i believe that moon will have a verruct style spawn where two people are in one area while the other two are in the other

on to the good stuff

in the interview one of the guys said something that caught my attention:

"this is our season finale"

SEASON not SERIES

moon is to black ops what der riese was to WaW, the end... for now...

send it off with a bang treyarch... send it off with a bang

yep he really did say that..

so we have to wait now till Black Ops 2

and for the perk i might think also 3 weapons.. but

i think its kinda ''quick draw''

OMFG guys! Its called Triple Threat Tequila. THERE IS NO QUICKDRAW! What would that even be?! Quickly switch weapons and/or aim faster?! That sound stupid. The three gun perk sounds a lot better. Even in the intel it said the perk will be thrice the fun... not quicker fun or draw fun....

I doubt it's a Tri-Gun perk. Think of it like this:

Aside from Double Tap, our perks are all physically affecting our characters. Some make us run lighter and faster, some strengthen our bodies, some protect us from explosions.

What kind of phyiscal trait would happen with a 3 gun perk? =/

Besides, in the teaser footage they've shown, whoever's playing has the new perk, and he only has 2 guns.

As awesome as a 3 gun perk would be, the Quick Draw perk makes more sense. It'd be like teh Scout Pro effect, where you can switch between everything faster. Think of how useful it could be, you're surrounded by a big group of zombies, your main gun runs out of ammo in the midst of the fight, you switch to your 2nd gun, but you have teh new perk, so low and behold, your gun comes out faster and you fend off the horde.

I doubt it's a Tri-Gun perk. Think of it like this:

Aside from Double Tap, our perks are all physically affecting our characters. Some make us run lighter and faster, some strengthen our bodies, some protect us from explosions.

What kind of phyiscal trait would happen with a 3 gun perk? =/

Besides, in the teaser footage they've shown, whoever's playing has the new perk, and he only has 2 guns.

As awesome as a 3 gun perk would be, the Quick Draw perk makes more sense. It'd be like teh Scout Pro effect, where you can switch between everything faster. Think of how useful it could be, you're surrounded by a big group of zombies, your main gun runs out of ammo in the midst of the fight, you switch to your 2nd gun, but you have teh new perk, so low and behold,

your gun comes out faster and you fend off the horde.

Wouldn't double tap effect your finger(s) thus effecting the character and his (her for Sarah) body?