Are we going to get a damned movie poster this time?

Crimson

Ascension poster rocked, CotD poster was fantastic...

I was terribly disappointed that we didn't get one for Shangri-la unfortunately so anyone else hoping Moon gets an amazing sci-fi horror movie poster? Most folks are caught up in theories and speculation but I just want my pretty poster to stare at, I can wait for the rest.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd imagine that with the ever growing popularity of Nazi Zombies, and how almost every type of persona you can imagine plays Zombies, that you'd find some stores that actually randomly sell it. You know, like F.Y.E, or Spencers or Hot Topic or something ya know? It's kind of discouraging that stores haven't been selling any Zombies merchandise. Well, asides from JD and the rest of Treyarch, they do make their own zombies merc like shirts and and buttons and hats and what not :D

But I'd like to see some posters sold eventually... it'd be really neat =]

^^isn't that just the promotional poster? All the 'action' posters include the 'cadt' of the map along with sonme highly edited gameplay stand-stills

Simply for visualizing effects

This is the poster they are giving out for this map pack, the call of the dead poster was used for promotion as was the first strike poster. This is the ONLY rezurrection poster.

^^isn't that just the promotional poster? All the 'action' posters include the 'cadt' of the map along with sonme highly edited gameplay stand-stills

This is the poster they are giving out for this map pack, the call of the dead poster was used for promotion as was the first strike poster. This is the ONLY rezurrection poster.

And you know this how exactly?

And you know this how exactly?

Because fansites affiliated with treyarch/infinity ward, like we play cod and digitalwarfare ect, receive these posters for each map pack that has a poster, we are literally days away from moon, the posters have been shown around this time for each map pack that has had a poster. Don't expect to see another one.

Edit: Reading that back I see myself trying to be a know it all and a huge douche. Which I'm not, this is just my opinion btw, I would love to see a movie poster for this map.