Call of the Dead accidental glitches

I've recently been playing some Call of the Dead and came across two very interesting glitches.

Glitch 1: I was camping at the top of the ship (with a dragunov) by the power room and got blocked off from the zipline so I took the flinger. I got downed on the flinger and while i was flying through the air the view changed from the black and white view of a downed person to the color view of a normal person. When I landed instead of pulling the Mustang and Sallys out I had the Dragunov as a weapon for some reason.

Glitch 2: Playing multiplayer with randoms. I went down the slide to go and get Speed cola when a random decided to play the song at the exact same time. I bought it and realized that the perk didn't show up in the line of perks. Then I realized that I couldn't switch weapons at all or even throw my semtexs.

Really confused right now, has anyone ever had this happen to them?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Had the Wunderwaffe, someone timed out, and I switched to the gun I used before I got the Wunderwaffe, Mustang and Sally, except the Death Machine symbol was still there, could not switch weapons or buy Perks. I think M&S acted as the Wunderwaffe, had the exact same traits as the pick up. I picked up a Death Machine though and the symbol disappeared and I could swap weapons and all that again.

2. George disappeared completely after killing him. Didn't run into the water or go down into it, just vanished completely. Didn't drop the Lighting Bolt power up or Mystery Cola power up :(, and the thing that pissed me off was that Samantha laughed when he vanished. He did come back though after a couple of rounds.

3. Was going from the MP40 area to the spawn area. George was enraged and following me. Jumped down off it into the small path, jumped into the water in spawn. I heard George go calm again, turned around, and he was stuck in the ice wall (where he climbs up). Only his light was coming out of it. Than Samantha laughed and he appeared behind me.

Yea Call of the Dead seems to be one of the glitchiest maps out of all of them. One time I used up all my Wunderwaffe ammo but it wouldn't let me switch to my other guns. It was just an empty Wunderwaffe with the "no ammo" on the screen. I couldn't use grenades or anything, just stab and use my PhD Flopper. Luckily all I had to do was kill George again. I flopped him and stabbed him to death again but didn't get a Wunderwaffe...this time I got a Death Machine. I guess you can't get a wunderwaffe while you've already got one in hand.

• 2 weeks later...

It does seem to be one of the glitchier ones. Another one ive noticed is before i had the way to the lighthouse opened i went to activate the first 2 rocks to play the song and when i activated the second one on the ship I heard the sound when you activate a rock twice and the song started playing.

• 3 weeks later...

Dont know if this is a glitch or not but me and my friend went down without the screen turning red at round 30 -_-

I think that's a glitch that can occur on any map. A user on this forum posted a video not long back about how him and his friend went down Dolphin Diving in Moon. Didn't even get hit or anything, or land on each other.

I've had the same glitch about 3 times now in co-op games, George all of a sudden just walks on the spot, doesn't try and attack anyone or anything. Then at the end of the round he just vanishes. We reach round 10, no sign of him. Round 20, still no sign, 2 players quit because of it. Round 30, he's still not there. There was an update a few days ago for PC so hopefully it's been patched, we'll see...

• 2 weeks later...

I've recently been playing some Call of the Dead and came across two very interesting glitches.

Glitch 1: I was camping at the top of the ship (with a dragunov) by the power room and got blocked off from the zipline so I took the flinger. I got downed on the flinger and while i was flying through the air the view changed from the black and white view of a downed person to the color view of a normal person. When I landed instead of pulling the Mustang and Sallys out I had the Dragunov as a weapon for some reason.

Glitch 2: Playing multiplayer with randoms. I went down the slide to go and get Speed cola when a random decided to play the song at the exact same time. I bought it and realized that the perk didn't show up in the line of perks. Then I realized that I couldn't switch weapons at all or even throw my semtexs.

Really confused right now, has anyone ever had this happen to them?

That first one's happened to me a few times too, basically every time i've happened to down just as i'm using the flinger.