Moon song?

Broli95

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This should not be a poll, Elena Siegman always has done Original Crew map songs, and Eminem/A7X did the other character map songs (5/CoTD).

Sorry to sound mean, but there is no way Moon will have anyone but Elena Siegman on it. They even had the intro to it on the end of Shangri-La.

I agree with you i just wanted to be sure ;), as you can see i wrote that it's more possible that it's a Elena/Kevin 's one.

I'm pretty sure it'll be Elena Siegman, since it's the original crew... but I've seen something disturbing while looking for some info about 'Moon'. A link within a link within a link and so on led me to a page with Hayley William's (Paramore) name on it, and something like COD4, or CODDLC4, can't remember, a a subtitle :facepalm: Made me feel uneasy, but I really hope it's E.S.

I'm pretty sure it'll be Elena Siegman, since it's the original crew... but I've seen something disturbing while looking for some info about 'Moon'. A link within a link within a link and so on led me to a page with Hayley William's (Paramore) name on it, and something like COD4, or CODDLC4, can't remember, a a subtitle :facepalm: Made me feel uneasy, but I really hope it's E.S.

Y U HATIN ON PARAMORE?!?

But seriously. It'll be Elena Siegman and Kevin shredding on his axe. If it's not i'll eat my hat. (And I love my hat.)

Y U HATIN ON PARAMORE?!?

But seriously. It'll be Elena Siegman and Kevin shredding on his axe. If it's not i'll eat my hat. (And I love my hat.)

Paramore does kinda suck, but Hayley Williams is muy caliente, I would approve of a paramore song only if there was an easter egg that unlocked a nude hayley williams as a playable character 8-) 8-) 8-) loljk

Y U HATIN ON PARAMORE?!?

Paramore does kinda suck, but Hayley Williams is muy caliente, I would approve of a paramore song only if there was an easter egg that unlocked a nude hayley williams as a playable character 8-) 8-) 8-) loljk

I love Paramore. But you have a point, Hayley Williams is hot :3

I actually liked Pareidolia...

Agreed about the piano solo. I even play it by ear sometimes (a bit lamely, though... :roll:)

Y U HATIN ON PARAMORE?!?

No, not hating! (Not loving, either)

But it'd likely be a fail as an EE song. You'll probably be able to keep your hat intact :lol:

As for Hayley Williams EE, I'm a straight chick. Doesn't compute.