How hard do you want moon to be?

Just5More

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Richtofen boss battles, weapon stealing monkeys, perk stealing pentagon thief, One Hit Death Samantha, Black Holes, Zombies use mods, Anti Pick Ups (Like Anti Carpenter, Longer Kill, Fire Fail, Negative Points, No Ammo, etc.), Hard Easter Egg including multiple deaths, and sacrifices, 5x the zombies, Zombie Hitler when he shouts the zombies run faster, if you make a crawler and don't kill it in 5 minutes the sun explodes... (random)

I want getting to round 25 to be a challenge, also I hope it has the same format as Shangri-La so no one can do rape trains.

Shangri La is easy to do trains on. It's just like Five except it's bigger. You hold out by the slide (or mine cart) and when it gets heavy you leave. Then you take the underground tunnels slowly and let the zombies catch up a little bit while staying ahead of them. Then finally when you get to the bridge, you unload upon their undead asses until your ready to run again. Hop halfway through the mud pit, run through the spikes through spawn, through the other spikes, through the caves again...or just go right to the slide again. Pretty simple. I've gotten to round 36 solo but with 2-4 people it's a lot different...but pretty much the same. If your team knows how to work as one entity.

I want this map to be SO awesome....SO epic....SO INCREDIBLY INSAAAAAANE, that it keeps us entertained until Treyarch's next CoD title. I want this map to be SO great, that MW3 will seem like a drop in a bucket and before you know it it's late 2012 and "Black Ops 2: Zombie World" is released...oh and EVERY CONSOLE GETS THE DLC'S AND THEY ALL COME OUT AT THE SAME TIME!!! I want Moon to be hard enough to make me throw my controller at my neighbors dog rage style. But I want my controller to still work after I've thrown it. I want this map to have an Easter Egg that you can only do with 5 people. Thats right I said 5. 4 people have to complete their steps in one game and then a solo player has to complete it in another...actually thats a pretty damn good idea lol...so since I've spoke my mind, I figure I'll just sum it all up in one word. I want Moon to be.....wait for it.....EPIC!!!

Yo Yo Ayo wurd up kid. I be hopin dat da Mun map is da bomb yo. Wurd ta Big Bird son. If da shit is strayt gangsta yo Ima cop dat. Dis map iz gunna b da shit cuz. C ya lataz yo. (end sarcasm)

Dawg, dude. I want a super fly that I kan be walking round, pimping down zambies with may glock. End joke.

I want a map that is hard, but fairly so.

Kinda like CotD, it was hard only if you are just screwing about.

Kinda like castlevania, it was challenging but it was fair.

I would like the map to have the addictiveness as Der Riese and the toughness of Verruckt/Nach Der Untoten plus have loads of small hidden eggs and a MASSIVE epic one which takes ages to complete (have a single player one just as long).

So overall; the best map Treyarc have ever produced which will keep us all entertained for months.

ViVa La Zombies!!

Richtofen boss battles, weapon stealing monkeys, perk stealing pentagon thief, One Hit Death Samantha, Black Holes, Zombies use mods, Anti Pick Ups (Like Anti Carpenter, Longer Kill, Fire Fail, Negative Points, No Ammo, etc.), Hard Easter Egg including multiple deaths, and sacrifices, 5x the zombies, Zombie Hitler when he shouts the zombies run faster, if you make a crawler and don't kill it in 5 minutes the sun explodes... (random)

lol I'll make a crawler and do that on purpose! :lol: no more sun for you! (soup reference)

I want it to be f* hard so only people who understand the map and truly love it get to the higher rounds. 8-)

Exactly! It's only fair the rest of us that the 'season finale' be incredibly hard and the most challenging of the maps. Some wide open space but not too much

Yeah S-La was a let down as its alot harder so i want moon to be nice and easy so i can cruise on up to the high ranks.

^weak sauce. If you want an easy 'run around map' go back to Kino or Call of the Dead. We need a real heroes challenge

No trains, I want running around like crazy and having a split second to calculate whether the zombie in front of you will cockblock the doorway and get you killed. I want gravity throwing you 5 feet up and when you come back down, getting swarmed by zombies and having to jump your way out.