Why richtofen isnt in the trailer IMO

Hick3y1

ok iv just posted this in someones thread but im making it public im sorry if some of you dont think its worth a post of its own....

anyway

The reason why i think they dont show RICHTOFEN is because he has the FOCUSING STONE and GOLDEN ROD and it would show up on screen if it flicked through him....

i could possibly be wrong but thats what i think!

also if he does have focusing stone on the new map i dont think it will give him the perks like shangri la

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richtofen's POV has been shown. Right here in the behind the scenes trailer, this is a comparison between the character on the TV and Richtofen in Shangri-La.

behind the scenes trailer! What have i missed? I thought only the reveal trailer and the inside xbox one were out

Richtofen's POV has been shown. Right here in the behind the scenes trailer, this is a comparison between the character on the TV and Richtofen in Shangri-La.

behind the scenes trailer! What have i missed? I thought only the reveal trailer and the inside xbox one were out

The reveal trailer was titled behind the scenes of Rezurrection. Or something along those lines.

*cough* space suits!!!

Do you really think they wont be wearing gloves in space suits...

Plz go and watch the trailer for space suit parts!

*cough* space suits!!!

Do you really think they wont be wearing gloves in space suits...

Plz go and watch the trailer for space suit parts!

It's round one and he's looking directly at the space suit. Meaning he's yet to put it on.

@Noob Well, I think the 'Boss Battle' music is just for the trailer. Doubt it'll be in-game music.

Black gloves, check (also the Spacesuit thingy is still confusing... He could be looking at the Spacesuit machine but is already wearing one. Is it even a Spacesuit what he's got in front of him, anyway? Aren't Spacesuit gloves white and thicker?), but what about the empty inventory? No items, really? Shouldn't he have the Golden rod, etc.?

@Noob Well, I think the 'Boss Battle' music is just for the trailer. Doubt it'll be in-game music.

Black gloves, check (also the Spacesuit thingy is still confusing... He could be looking at the Spacesuit machine but is already wearing one. Is it even a Spacesuit what he's got in front of him, anyway? Aren't Spacesuit gloves white and thicker?), but what about the empty inventory? No items, really? Shouldn't he have the Golden rod, etc.?

He's playing single player, so surely there would only be one space suit on the map?

Well it kinda sounds like he is on a P.A. system or something not like a real voice. but he is cracking a joke like he sometimes does when killing zombies. like "do you need a hand? HAHAHA. get it? its a hand because... he doesnt have one!". but it still seems boss battle sounding to me. maybe he is sitting in a safe office or because he has the vril rod and the focusing stone (remember after the E.E. in Cotd he says he needs one more thing.).

Btw i posted a complete examination of "moon" and said breifly that richtofen simply was not completly confirmed as a character. I got FLAMED and Trolled about it and people were saying the thread was gonna get locked.

if we could edit out the inside x-box guys voice then we could here what he says which would probably end this civil war.

Maybe he doesn't have the rod because this could be before Ascension. It kinda makes sense IMO

naw i doubt that. it would be SILLY to make the maps relese in different orders than the characters finding them. if there was sufficiant proof that there was a blops map before a W@W map (well you get what im sayin.) then id consider it. but think about this:

Maybe the game was in development or in debug mode or something so no H.U.D. or items in inventory.

When im richtofen in Shangri-La sometimes (in fact most of the time.) I see no golden rod.

Well like i said the map was probably in development so they would add new hands last so maybe they used richtofens old hands in the debug.

I really doubt it's before Ascension -completely agree, Arussianmonkey.

@aether

remember in the trailer they used New profiles (rezurrection01 - 04) so perhaps he has no rod or stone because he's using a New profile without those achievements?

just a thought .

Now, this makes a bit more sense.

Or maybe the items were hidden on purpose for the trailer. Dunno. Or it could be some other in those black gloves, not necessarily Richtofen, and we're debating for nothing ;)

I really doubt it's before Ascension -completely agree, Arussianmonkey.

@aether

remember in the trailer they used New profiles (rezurrection01 - 04) so perhaps he has no rod or stone because he's using a New profile without those achievements?

just a thought .

Now, this makes a bit more sense.

Or maybe the items were hidden on purpose for the trailer. Dunno. Or it could be some other in those black gloves, not necessarily Richtofen, and we're debating for nothing ;)

thanks for agreeing! i posted the evidance proving that all the maps are in ORDER on the asylum (or W.W.K. if carbon deems it failure.). but there is sufficiant evidance contradciting richtofen in map pack 4.

Now about richtofen always being green...

ARE U SERIOUS? the colors are always the same despite the character. notice this in NDU, The asylum (im not spelling the name :facepalm: .), 5, and Cotd. The point color does not matter.

9AFEis9pSKk

0:05-0:17

You can clearly hear Richtofen in the trailer.

Yes, but look at the points on the video... Only white = Tank, Blue = Nikolai, and Yellow = Tak, are playing... It's a three player game, but you can still hear Richtofen... As much as I love Richtofen, I don't think he is going to be PLAYABLE... I know for a fact he is on the moon. I mean, haha, you can hear him. I've been thinking... Richtofen has the focusing stone and the golden rod, and now he can controll the zombies... or at least he is close to finishing his device that will allow him to controll the zombies. Here's where my theory starts... If Richtofen now has controll of the zombies and turns on our heros, and becomes the "boss" everyone seems to think he will be, (I really don't want to have to kill richtofen... he's the best character) I think it would be interesting if Sam kept controll of only one zombie... and Sam, in the body of an astronaut zombie, became the fourth character. I mean, she never wanted any harm to come to Nikolai, Tank, and Tak. She just REALLY hates Richtofen and will kill anything in her way to get to him. It be an interesting "common enemy" team up.

9AFEis9pSKk

0:05-0:17

You can clearly hear Richtofen in the trailer.

Yes, but look at the points on the video... Only white = Tank, Blue = Nikolai, and Yellow = Tak, are playing... It's a three player game, but you can still hear Richtofen... As much as I love Richtofen, I don't think he is going to be PLAYABLE... I know for a fact he is on the moon. I mean, haha, you can hear him. I've been thinking... Richtofen has the focusing stone and the golden rod, and now he can controll the zombies... or at least he is close to finishing his device that will allow him to controll the zombies. Here's where my theory starts... If Richtofen now has controll of the zombies and turns on our heros, and becomes the "boss" everyone seems to think he will be, (I really don't want to have to kill richtofen... he's the best character) I think it would be interesting if Sam kept controll of only one zombie... and Sam, in the body of an astronaut zombie, became the fourth character. I mean, she never wanted any harm to come to Nikolai, Tank, and Tak. She just REALLY hates Richtofen and will kill anything in her way to get to him. It be an interesting "common enemy" team up.

I had thought something along the lines of that a long time ago and thought it was baddass, I mean she only wants to kill richtofen. ("its killing me to see im killing you.").

FOR GOD SAKES DOES IT EVEN MATTER? HERES HOW IT WORKS:

1 player: white and the character is random. You could be a white Takeo (*Gasp!!*).

2 player: white and blue, despite the random characters.

3 player: i belive this game mode does indeed support colors. i dont play 3 player because its the hardest to handle in my opinion.

4 player: color support.

It doesn't Matter!! if he is not playable than they will not make a purple point chart for a new guy! They didnt for 5 or Cotd!!

IT DOESN'T MATTER!!

[quote="Arussianmonkey

3 player]

I know... I'm agreeing that color doesnt matter. The thing is there are only three people in the game, and there is no randomisation of characters. Sence it supports colors and there are three people... You shouldent be able to hear Richtofen, because he wouldent be a in the game (because he is player 4), but you can.

Another addition to my "final boss idea" would be that it would be interesting if you could hear him taunting you over the loudspeakers in the base while he controlled the zombies and had them attack you.