Why did the gang go to Shi No Numa?

gameguy

u contradicted yourself dude. listen to the radios on moon if he had sent maxis and sam there then moon is built already. i believe they went there cause the DG-2 was there. richtofen wanted to continue his reasurch at the best location. look at shi. uve got swamp, traps, guns, ways of quick getaways and the DG-2 which is probly the most important weapon in the storyline. (i challeneg you to prove me wrong)

Well:

I didn't contradict myself, read my quote, I said TREYARCH HADN'T THOUGHT OF THE MOON YET :] not that in the story it hadnt been built! If you don't believe me, moon is only referenced in moon radios! (before you mention area 51 references, that is on earth :] its not the Nazi moon base) and secondly in the xbox behind the scenes when talking about moon the dev says: "After we made ShangriLa we thought, how an we do better? So we went to the moon"

touche good sir. its bout time i found someone who can fully explain their reasoning. u deserve this [brains]

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They didn't go to get the DG-2, because IT WAS BUILT IN DER RIESE... They wouldn't leave Der Riese to get something made in Der Riese.

der riese was over run though. which i think caused richtofen to leave and go to shi no numa to work on the DG-2. after he made the DG-2 and with the help of his new pals went back to der riese to overload the teleporter

He finished the weapon in Der Riese, then got mad at Maxis for not mass producing it. And he didn't go to Der Riese "to" overload the teleporter, he had no idea it would have that effect. It was a complete surprise to him. I'm almost positive he went back to see what he could salvage.

Could've been stolen after the Japs learned they stole the DG-1, Hmm? I'm on to something. Like never.

• Administrators

You can go with that theory if you want, but I'm 100% sure it's wrong. It wasn't stolen. The weapons in the box DO NOT matter in anything. We have already covered this so many times with many members, the weapons in the box are there for gameplay reasons only. Sure, a weapon was created by this guy or that guy but they didn't go to get it back. It was in Der Riese the whole time...

First off... Wiki is a good source, maybe not 100% but much better info than just THEORIES. 2nd... Play the game... Listen to the radios, put the work in and learn whats going on by playing and discovering and you will know that Peter worked for cia & infiltrated the group 935 in derriese and because they were compromised, Peter the cia informant was sent to verruckt from derriese after he was discovered to be cia... marines deployed to verruckt to save peter, Richtofen takes peter and 1 last marine that survived zombie attack (john banana aka tank dempsey) to shi no after verruckt and derries were compromised, maxis was gone (aether) and richtofen had to get somewhere he could continue experiments safely. He went to shi no and continued experiments and ended up wiping everyones memory clean and kills peter (we dont know how exactly peter died all we know is peter dies at shino.) from shi no they go back to derriese and then start teleporting to kino, shangrila, ascension and then siberia (cotd) and so on...

• Administrators

First off... Wiki is a good source, maybe not 100% but much better info than just THEORIES. 2nd... Play the game... Listen to the radios, put the work in and learn whats going on by playing and discovering and you will know that Peter worked for cia & infiltrated the group 935 in derriese and because they were compromised, Peter the cia informant was sent to verruckt from derriese after he was discovered to be cia... marines deployed to verruckt to save peter, Richtofen takes peter and 1 last marine that survived zombie attack (john banana aka tank dempsey) to shi no after verruckt and derries were compromised, maxis was gone (aether) and richtofen had to get somewhere he could continue experiments safely. He went to shi no and continued experiments and ended up wiping everyones memory clean and kills peter (we dont know how exactly peter died all we know is peter dies at shino.) from shi no they go back to derriese and then start teleporting to kino, shangrila, ascension and then siberia (cotd) and so on...

1. He was not sent to to Verruckt after being discovered. He hadn't been discovered yet, that was after.

2. We believe that Peter escaped, not captured. Why? Because Richtofen lured Peter to his death, therefore he wasn't just captured...

3. We can't be sure the Dempsey is John Banana.

4. Maxis wasn't dead yet.

5. He cleans their memories at Der Riese not Shi No Numa

6. They go from Kino :arrow: Ascension :arrow: CoTD :arrow: S-L, not the order you have.

• 2 years later...

Why are people saying they left Der Riese for shi no numa when snn came first?

My thoughts: several places existed where they did experiments.

Origins: discovered zombies/115, but too many dead = overrun with zombies.

Snn: a place where Richtofen worked on ww, a place of less dead. A giant 115 meteor to mine for 115. Safe from war. In origins, he says that so much of their work was lost to the war. At this point maxis, as a brain, joins Sam. Ric takes the others, who are now embroiled in this with him, possibly brainwashed as they were originally all agents to discover what was going on. To Ric, they are tools to be used: good zombie fighters, but brainwashed to not report back to their govs, helping him instead. Clearly he is the Doctor of Doctors Quarters, come to get 115, notes, ww, or support (but everyone dead from the outbreak-according to the sounds files, and 'the giant' der riese, must go on). So from snn, Ric heads off to Der Riese to continue his changing plans...

So Ric had been to Der Riese, but as of this point, not with the o4 group. After snn, they all head to DR, because the tps are in Rics evolving plans.

Idk, that's what i get out of it.

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't read anything above so if anyone has said something like this, sorry. But honestly think about der riese. It's on fire and infested with zombies. Need any other reason to run? But in seriousness if you account the entire story, samantha likely just jumped into the MPD and killed everyone up there. Richtofen knew this somehow (transmission to earth from shuster maybe?) and the zombies were going crazy in der riese facility. So he grabbed his test subjects for protection and teleported to shi no numa to seek refuge and look for tools to fight back. When the tools (possibly golden rod and/or focusing stone?...) were not there he went to search der riese, but the teleporter freaked out and sent them to the future. and the rest you all know...