Aussie here!

Rissole25

Ah hey guys. Rissole25 here (yea I know, weird name but I just seem to use it). Just thought I'd like to join a friendly Zombie community to discuss theories, strategies, all sorts of stuff to do with NZ really.

Black Ops was my first CoD. Absolutely loved Zombies, got Ascension, decided to burrow WaW from a friend to see how it all started, got CotD, swapped my Black Ops for Hardened edition and got Classic Maps, got Shangri-La, and finally waiting for Moon now :D

As by the heading I'm from Australia. And yea. Forum looks nice and organized so I think I'll have a good time :)

And I'm not really sure what else to put. But if you ever wanna chat, I'm all ears.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Congrats on 2000 posts Rissole.

It's a pity that we have different consoles, otherwise I could play with someone that's not about to turn off cause its 4am. (looking at you way & Infest)

You've made me feel welcome to join in the conversations here. Your Nuketown Loading screen thread was one of my favourite threads when I first joined. There were so many cool posts going in that. I always anticipated who was going to have the next awesome response.

So thankyou & Cheers to 2 years & 2000 more....

(first time I've read your intro too)