Moon's Place In The Zombies Timeline

Jiggabonis

With The Announcement Of Moon Its Occurred To Me That Many Of The Theories Have Had Holes Poked Into Them And Raised Even More Theories. Currently I Believe That The Timeline Goes As Following:

First: Verruckt

Second: Nacht Der Untoten

Third: Shi No Numa

Fourth: Der Riese

Fifth: Kino Der Toten

Sixth: Moon (This Would Explain Richthofen's change in clothing during Ascension)

Seventh: Ascension/Five

Eighth: Call Of The Dead

Ninth: Shangri-La

When Moon Is Actually Released We'll Have More Info, But In My Mind This Is How It Goes:

After Traveling In Time From Der Riese They Would End Up at Kino,Right?

So Say They Used The Teleporter While There And It Put Them On The Moon And They Found A Lunar Lander Causing Them To Land At Ascension. From There They Used The Gersch Easter Egg Sending Them To The Room In Call Of The Dead Where Richthofen Got The Gold Rod. Afterwards They Were Teleported To Shangri-La And Did The Eclipse Easter Egg At Which Point Richthofen (Canonically) Would Get The Focusing Stone Allowing Him, Combined With The Gold Rod, To Control The Zombies Leading Off Into The Next Treyarch-Made CoD Game OR A Possible Conclusion To The Zombies Mode In General.

In Light Of Some Evidence After Playing Every Zombies Map Over, I Realized That Shangri-La Is An Infinite Time Loop, So How Could They Have Gotten Out Of That?

Feel Free To Poke Holes In Theory :D

(P.S. On A Side Note, Ever Wonder What Happened To That Mexican Subject That Was Mentioned but Supposedly Died? Could He Replace Richthofen If There Ever Was A Map After Moon?)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just wouldnt make sense on Treyarchs part for Moon to take place before the other maps. They said that it would be the climax of this zombie saga. From what I gather the zombie saga we have going on is them getting helping out gersh, getting the golden rod and then getting the focus stone. So if they have Moon taking place before all that it would make everything that came after it currently pointless and really they have no other 'saga' to climax.

They pretty much built the storyline with the last 3 maps and now theyre gonna finally bring it to a close with Moon which is what theyre claiming. So moon would have to take place after everything else.

Plus the Lunar lander has no magical properties from what we've seen and runs out of fuel after a couple of trips so Its highly improbable that its capable of space travel.

I was looking up the radios on shangri-la and one of them implicated that shangri-la was on an infinite time loop, which is my explanation for why that's the last map on my list. Also one of Richtofen's quotes after getting the focusing stone he exclaims that he'll conteol them all. But I think what you said about treyarchs reasoning holds some truth but treyarch hasn't always been that straight forward. Also maybe the fuel thing is just a gameplay mechanic?

It was confirmed that Nacht der Untoten was the second outbreak so that's how it would fit in to the storyline. And I believe that the storyline does like a time loop thing where moon and ascension would be skipped, then after Shangri la they go to Moon and the go to Ascension which would explain that after/during shangri la/moon that they get dirty and then are dirty in ascension as well.

No flaming intentional in case that was misinterperated (or however you spell that long of a word)

The hole i can poke is this and i recommend anyone to go check it out.

Each player says something awsome when using the pack a punch machine in shangri la

Im pointing to demsie in this one he says richtofens got something up his sleeve and mentions an even bigger plan...

That plan is going to happen on the moon hense the big build up withthe golden rod!

So in theory moon has to be after everything thus far

It was confirmed that Nacht der Untoten was the second outbreak so that's how it would fit in to the storyline. And I believe that the storyline does like a time loop thing where moon and ascension would be skipped, then after Shangri la they go to Moon and the go to Ascension which would explain that after/during shangri la/moon that they get dirty and then are dirty in ascension as well.

No flaming intentional in case that was misinterperated (or however you spell that long of a word)

The problem with your excuss is if they go to the moon after shangri la then acension its impossible for richtofen to aquire the golden rod in shangri la because they have been to cotd from acension

Because in cotd they mention gersh meaning they have already been to acension

Im not flamig either just found a bad fault in your theory

Each player says something awsome when using the pack a punch machine in shangri la

Im pointing to demsie in this one he says richtofens got something up his sleeve and mentions an even bigger plan...

That plan is going to happen on the moon hense the big build up withthe golden rod!

But if richotofen had the focusing stone on moon wouldn't that make him far overpowered than his comrades, thus causing mass quitting due to a desire to play as richtofen?

Again, this could be a lead in to a new zombies map in another game.

But if richotofen had the focusing stone on moon wouldn't that make him far overpowered than his comrades, thus causing mass quitting due to a desire to play as richtofen?

Again, this could be a lead in to a new zombies map in another game.

As i said in 1 of my earlyer threads i believe richtofen is holding the focusing stone but i also belive it doesnt give the person all perks in this map...

I think it gave us all perks on shangri la as a reward

Think about it why would a stone give us the perks a DRINK gives us?

A drink enhansed to boost a humans performance making him a super human?

As i say i just think its a reward givin to us for completion of easter egg

Well based on everything that I've read I believe the order of the story would go...

1-Verruckt (I don't know how to type the umlaut)

2-Nacht der Untoten

3-Shi No Numa

4-Der Riese (which seems to have alot of other maps linked to this one)

5-Kino

6-Call of the Dead

7-Shangri La

8-Moon

9-Ascension

The timeline would go...

1-Verruckt

2-Nacht der Untoten

3-Shi No Numa

4-Der Riese

5-Kino

6-Moon

7-Ascension

8-Call of the Dead

9-Shangri La

I am 70% sure that moon is before ascension but I'm open for convincing if anyone wants to try.

I think your 99% wrong. :|

Its because in shangri la takeo says "This is no lunar lander but it will do." or something like dat when you get on the mine cart.

That proves shangri la is after ascension.And since that's true , and we know they need to go to the moon at shangri la and are going there after they leave shangri la, then why would they need to go back to ascension.

:facepalm: Just saying

with the way that the loading screens have been since ascension, i dont see any reason that it doesnt go ascension, CotD, Shangri-La Moon. because ever since CotD there have been corners torn out of the comic book like pages, and each has shown that particular order based on what map page is before or after the current page. with the moon load screen you can see on the left side bottom corner that the bottom left corner of shangri la is visible.

I think we may be over complicating the timeline of the black ops maps, i think we are playing them in order (the DLC ones that is)

with the way that the loading screens have been since ascension, i dont see any reason that it doesnt go ascension, CotD, Shangri-La Moon. because ever since CotD there have been corners torn out of the comic book like pages, and each has shown that particular order based on what map page is before or after the current page. with the moon load screen you can see on the left side bottom corner that the bottom left corner of shangri la is visible.

I think we may be over complicating the timeline of the black ops maps, i think we are playing them in order (the DLC ones that is)

Treyarch Is Known To Complicate Things When It Comes To Zombies (They've Done Things Such As Create A Scrambled Message That Did Nothing More Than Complicate The Zombies Storyline, Interweave The Illuminati Into The Story, And Many More Confusing Things). So How Can We Be Sure That The Pages Are In Order? Even Comics Are Known To Use Flashbacks And Cliffhangers.

Treyarch Is Known To Complicate Things When It Comes To Zombies (They've Done Things Such As Create A Scrambled Message That Did Nothing More Than Complicate The Zombies Storyline, Interweave The Illuminati Into The Story, And Many More Confusing Things). So How Can We Be Sure That The Pages Are In Order? Even Comics Are Known To Use Flashbacks And Cliffhangers.

Zelinsky has also been known to say over and over that there are intentional ommissions from the story line to allow each person to fill in the gaps and believe their own thing. so i guess you can make it as simple or as complicated as you want :mrgreen:

I wounder how the crew got to Verrückt.

I mean is there a storypart which explains how they got there? o.O

IMO its like the Maps came out ,even if its unrealistic:

1.Verrückt

2.Shi No Numa

3.Der Riese

4.Kino der Toten

5.Five/Ascenion

6.Call of the Dead

7.Shangri La

8.Moon

9.(probably) Quarantine

i think i dont have to mention Dead ops and Nacht der untoten

I think your 99% wrong.

Its because in shangri la takeo says "This is no lunar lander but it will do." or something like dat when you get on the mine cart.

That proves shangri la is after ascension.And since that's true , and we know they need to go to the moon at shangri la and are going there after they leave shangri la, then why would they need to go back to ascension.

Just saying

I miss-spoke when I said the order of the timeline, I meant as in time of events, not for where they're going. And if you go by the story then ascension is before shangri la. The more I think I believe in the time line that the last two go moon then shangri la and everything else gets bumped back one. The reason I think shangri la is last is because the zombies were already there when the guys got there (or at least when we played as them because it says richtofen on the table with the focusing stone) but it would also be earlier because the zombie outbreak would've started while/before brock and gary got there or maybe even when richtofen was there the first time.

In terms of the story I think there is some kind of a time loop in there involving one of the four black ops dlc's.