Weapon combining machine? Wave Gun Theory/Theories!

distilledoreo

Notice how the wave gun shoots from both mini wave guns proving that

the dual wield wonder weapon has some relation to the wave gun! I was

hoping for another wonder weapon so there would be more Pack-a-Punch

guns :( . The back mini wave gun shoots a purple mist similar to...

The other one shoots electricity like so...

(Only the right one shot notice how it's lit up)

I have two theories for this.

1a. The dual wield wave gun you get from the box and they both shoot separately. If you Pack-a-Punch it it combines and you can shoot each separately but if you pull both triggers (no aim down sight) it does the microwave explosion effect.

1b.You get the mini wave gun from the box and you can get two to use the dual wield machine if there is one or hold down on the d-pad to pick up and dual wield wave guns. If there is no dual wield machine then they might include the Pack-a-Punch Fusion idea where you combine two guns. Then its only fire/ammunition is the microwave explosion.

My theory of the electricity and purple mist is, the purple wave gun just kills them, maybe burned them or just radiated them or something. The electric one would electrocute them Throughout their whole body that was bolded because if you combine the two you would radiate/burn their whole body and when you get electrocuted you feel the jolt run inside your body hence the wave gun cooking zombies from the inside out.

Just my two cents on this whole wave gun confusion. 8-)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the dual wield guns are or is the wave gun. my guess is that you get the dual wield guns from the box and when you pack-a-punch it, you will get the wavegun. But you still can separate the wave gun and then you get the dual wield guns only now those are also pack-a-punched .. thats is my guess .. :)

That would be cool! I want a dual wield wonder weapon then making it one weapon oh my gosh this map is going to be epic!

the dual wield guns are or is the wave gun. my guess is that you get the dual wield guns from the box and when you pack-a-punch it, you will get the wavegun. But you still can separate the wave gun and then you get the dual wield guns only now those are also pack-a-punched .. thats is my guess .. :)

That would be cool! I want a dual wield wonder weapon then making it one weapon oh my gosh this map is going to be epic!

giving [brains] for that sentence ;)

giving [brains] for that sentence ;)

Thanks for teh [brains] !

even though that IGN dude was a troll, he did give a good idea that when you get the wave-gun pressing left on your D-pad will turn it into the voltage rays and every shot would electrifi less zombies, then you could swith back to the wavegun. :/

That would be a cool idea :/ Watch him magically be right about everything and be a really good guesser :lol: .

Some-what On topic: If they did make a gun fusion machine I would like it to be only wonder weapons. That would be epic.

Examples of why...

Wonder Weapon Combined:

Winter Howl + Thunder Gun = Howling Thunder? xD It could shoot a wave that freezes the zombies that survive the initial blast, etc..

Normal Weapons+ Wonder Weapons:

Ak47u + Thundergun = How would that work? D:

Normal Weapons: mp40 + Olympia = Olimpic40? xD (that wouldn't work but would be cool :D )

Anyways Solidly on-topic - It sounds like an interesting idea, But im curious to what they actually are. (My mind blanked on this last sentence for some reason, so It is kind of short. :? )

Some-what On topic: If they did make a gun fusion machine I would like it to be only wonder weapons. That would be epic.

Examples of why...

Wonder Weapon Combined:

Winter Howl + Thunder Gun = Howling Thunder? xD It could shoot a wave that freezes the zombies that survive the initial blast, etc..

Normal Weapons+ Wonder Weapons:

Ak47u + Thundergun = How would that work? D:

Normal Weapons: mp40 + Olympia = Olimpic40? xD (that wouldn't work but would be cool :D )

Anyways Solidly on-topic - It sounds like an interesting idea, But im curious to what they actually are. (My mind blanked on this last sentence for some reason, so It is kind of short. :? )

AK-74u + Thundergun = Thunder4u shoots very wide bullets and has a lot of ammo

mp40 + Olympia = OP40 automatic shotgun!

Or you get one Wave gun out of the box, then when you PaP it it becomes 2? Like PM63s or HS10s.

Sorry if i've misunderstood what you're trying to say, i've been away for the past 2 weeks and have missed all this Rezurrection stuff happening. And when i found out, i think a little bit of pee came out!

That's another thing i was thinking, but wouldn't it be a downgrade? V-R11 PaP'd does more but still keeps all of it's effects. Same with the Wunderwaffe, Ray Gun, Thundergun, Winter's Howl etc. but we saw in the trailer the dual wield guns don't have the same effect. So it would be a downgrade even if it performs better it will lose the wave guns abilities.