Shangri-la and Shi No Numa Perk System

distilledoreo

On the right (circled in blue) is a new? perk machine. It is a different shape than the other one in the trailer and in the bottom left hand corner the colors of the logos are compared. It may be different lighting and if so then the perks may move in the map again because I don't recognize that location. I posted another thread viewtopic.php?f=72&t=15515 and the symbol looks almost exactly the same except in that picture the power isn't on so the color is different. I am almost certain it isn't "Quick Draw" "3 Gun Tequila" "Thrice Milk" or any other made up names for the first perk (Do you see what I did with the last one :roll: )

**EDIT** This looks like the same perk it still may be a different perk but most likely the same perk

All of these pics look like they are in different locations so maybe Treyarch is going back to Shangri-la and Shi No Numa's perk system

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic