Treyarch to make all zombie game?

TescoFresco

I was thinking and I know I'll probably get shouted at and proved wrong, but maybe they're releasing an all zombies map pack to see if people will buy a zombies game?

Like if they put multiplayer maps in with a zombie map, they don't know whether people are buying for the zombies or multiplayer, but if they make one completely out of zombies, then they'll know how many fans are just buying the map packs for the zombies, because the ones buying for the multiplayer obviously won't be interested?

But this is just a theory, feel free to prove me wrong :D

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody would love this. Everybody who's a member on this site would absolutely love this.

Unfortunately, I don't think it will ever happen...Although Treyarch still loves zombies, they aren't putting enough "oomph" into the maps like they used to. Sure, the maps are fun, but they aren't as fun as the WaW maps, in my opinion, and many people will agree with me. Treyarch this time around focused a lot on Multiplayer, and they'd probably be too afraid to release a game that didn't feature PvP online matches. Them, or Activision.

Yes, there's a lot of people (including me) who buy the packs just for the zombie map, but let's be realistic here. More people care about MP in the online community than they do about Zombies, and Treyarch/Activision will most likely try to monopolize on that instead.

Flammenwerfer, i respect your opinion, but i would like to throw mine at you cause this was my thought for a while. (about the oomph in the maps)

Thing is, i remember how badass nacht der untoten was the first time i saw it after my roommate told me about it freshman year. then verruct came out and it was kinda like... this is badass but its the same. This went on but the feeling of the maps being the same makes how much work they put into each map seem smaller, even though its just the evolution of you (the player).

As for an all zombies game, man of course they will try. Not everything that gets started is finished. Problems occur, patents and contracts are violated, and sometimes it just straight up the finances are allocated into a better business model.

This would be awesome. Sometimes I wish Treyarch would just drop MP development altogether and focus solely on campaign and Zombies, but we all know that'll never happen, Activision would never let that happen.

Something like:

Infinity Ward - MP

Treyarch - SP & co-op Zombies

If these 2 combined forces and make a CoD title, I'd shit my pants lol