My Theory on Moon

BlindBusDrivr

You may want to read this topic for better understanding or more info:

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=15577

So after the Apollo moon missions with bringing back rocks and stuff, they discovered that Helium 3 was on the moon, because it is repelled by earth's atmosphere and collects on the moon. It can be used as a fuel or even in Nuclear Fusion.

Since something so valuable could be there, a private enterprise decided to begin missions to the moon to begin collecting this from under the surface. But in time they soon discovered something else. A coal black rock with glowing veins of red streaming through it.

Now after the events of Group 935's failure the government stopped/slowed it's experiments with 115 at Area 51, also because their supply was running low. But now we are still at war at Vietnam and there is still tension between the USA and the Russia, so they bring back these experiments at Area 51 since it has not been compromised such as the Pentagon was. Likely because MJ12 keeps it's top secret outpost even more secure.

The government pays a lot in return for recieving the element to help continue the mining.

The government, uses this abundance of the element, to create new weapons. Including the WAVE GUN and the QED. They also recreate the Der Riese teleporters for more specific destinational transportation. They also build a teleporter on the moon for back and forth teleportation, so it is cheaper to send workers back and forth.

But this company is unaware of the side-effects of the element and has become careless and only concerned with making more profit, since greed is usually the culprit.

so the workers begin to feel sick, and wierd things start happening. The workers begin to go crazy and begin turning into the zombies and it spreads until the whole mining operation has become compromised.

Right before all is lost at the base, A SOS is sent to Area 51, Hangar 18 to be exact and is picked up by the Comm. Array. It can be heard in the archives building. This message is recieved and the Military send in an Astronaut team to investigate. But they have no idea what terrors await them and are mauled by the zombies, as can be seen in the Rezurrection picture. They power down the teleporters an to prevent what ever happened from spreading to Area 51 itself via the teleporter.

Now before they can think of anything to do, the Russians launch an attack on Hangar 18, stealing one of the bodies in the morgue, it likely came from the Pentagon aftermath.

There was one survivor who they got back. But he was bitten and didn't tell them because he didn't want to be put down. The infection spread quick and soon he spread it throughout the whole base. Sam probably helped in sabotaging any defenses they had.

So Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo and the new character(Had you going for second didn't I? scratch that 'new character' part) and Richtofen make their way to Area 51. When they arrive, they are greeted by an overload of zombies. They power up the teleporter but it cannot get them there since the moon's one is deactivated (one of the members of the team sent to the moon sacrificed himself as Peter did turning off the power to prevent it from spreading, but maybe he lived as Peter did aswell). So Richtofen knowing this is why he came here, puts the vril generator in the saucer and they fly away from Area 51 to the moon. Where just their luck, there are also hundreds of freak bags waiting for them.

This would be why the need to teleport to Area 51 to Pack a Punch, because the power has to be on so the moon's teleporter is active aswell.

The wonder weapons are left overs from the team that was sent.

They took a rocket or other spacecraft to the moon, that's who you see in the loading screen.

There is something Richtofen want's on this base or that he can use, we just have to find out. He planned to go here, I'm just not sure if he planned there to be hordes of zombies, but then it wouldn't be zombies, would it?

So what do you guys think? Please ask questions I can try and answer them, and find any plotholes I've got.

thanks for reading :mrgreen:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice theory, it would really make since if they set up teleporters to get more 115.

The thing that is strange to me is that in the footage we've seen so far there are "jungle" like areas or at least areas with vegetation in the dome area.

Where they keeping creatures there? There are tons of NOVA gas containers everywhere, perhaps this is where the "aliens" were created? I don't know my mind is running wild, can't wait until the 23rd now :D

Awesomeness. That seriously makes a shet load of sense. [brains]

Thanks. Maybe the guy who turned off the power could be stuck somewhere in hiding and we have to set him free, like we've been doing with the Easter Eggs.

And to BlackOpsTiger:

I was going to say that, but in the new Shi No Numa radio, it says they got to Kino because the Wunderwaffes 115 teleported them to the wrong location, so teleporting pure 115 would be a disaster.

and idk about the crawlers, it's still unconfirmed where they're from.

Another thing to think about is that the workers at the base or the zombies at least don't have a specific country denomination. Perhaps it was a joint effort between the US and Russia? The space race could have been a cover up. Who knows we'll find out soon though.

Perhaps. Maybe it was the English? The Brits and USA have been close Allies since WW II, so maybe it was a large English company doing this and selling it to the Americans. Because all the major powers in WW II have appeared in the zombies story except Britian and France. Japan, Germany, Russian, and USA have all been involved, maybe they decided to incorporate one of them in a way we never would have expected.

I love this theory it makes sense in every way! [brains] for you. Keep it up! :lol::D

lol thanks.

My current search is finding out what spacecraft it is in the loading screen, but I think that is likely only going to explained through in game intel because it doesn't look like anything I know of. Maybe it has to do with those space sails....

OMG satan's brains!

Could be, did we ever solve those symbols from the CoDz twitter account? I think they are the same ones we see in the trailer for moon. Maybe this can help tell us what organization or group built the base and had workers.

Than again there is probably nothing we can do because we don't know WHY the base is there so we can't really find out who as easily. I personally think it will end up being some kind of Join Intelligence Agency between the U.S.' CIA, and various worldwide research agencies that would have been able to reconstruct the teleporter. Maybe it's just some kind of Operation Papaerclip logo?

Could be, did we ever solve those symbols from the CoDz twitter account? I think they are the same ones we see in the trailer for moon. Maybe this can help tell us what organization or group built the base and had workers.

Than again there is probably nothing we can do because we don't know WHY the base is there so we can't really find out who as easily. I personally think it will end up being some kind of Join Intelligence Agency between the U.S.' CIA, and various worldwide research agencies that would have been able to reconstruct the teleporter. Maybe it's just some kind of Operation Papaerclip logo?

that may be true. I think that it would have evolved greatly if Area 51 began funding, it would explain the 'highest-genius' level technology they would require on such an operation. And with the hundreds of billions of funding they have access to, it could be done.

that may be true. I think that it would have evolved greatly if Area 51 began funding, it would explain the 'highest-genius' level technology they would require on such an operation. And with the hundreds of billions of funding they have access to, it could be done.

Plus I believe somebody else pointed out somewhere here that the Giant "saw" thing was Russian. It was in Radiation and Vorkuta only which are russian, and there are many signs in English not in Russian.

Guess we'll find out. For now I'll do some research and see if I can pull any answers from the trailer.

Plus I believe somebody else pointed out somewhere here that the Giant "saw" thing was Russian. It was in Radiation and Vorkuta only which are russian, and there are many signs in English not in Russian.

Guess we'll find out. For now I'll do some research and see if I can pull any answers from the trailer.

It's called the Bagger 288, it's a German bucket wheel excavator. Not sure why it's at Radiation, but I don't know shxt about mining uranium lol. And at Vorkuta, it wasn't even invented yet lol.

But the Americans could have re-created it, there are people at Area 51 and Wright Patt. base whose job is to take 'foreign' technology and recreate it. So a bucket wheel excavator would be a walk in the park.

Nice theory, it would really make since if they set up teleporters to get more 115.

The thing that is strange to me is that in the footage we've seen so far there are "jungle" like areas or at least areas with vegetation in the dome area.

Where they keeping creatures there? There are tons of NOVA gas containers everywhere, perhaps this is where the "aliens" were created? I don't know my mind is running wild, can't wait until the 23rd now :D

Hey guys, new here, been following the site for a long time and just decided to get involved!

My guess on the vegetation is to provide the base with oxygen as the heroes don't appear to need the spacesuit inside. just a guess

Hey guys, new here, been following the site for a long time and just decided to get involved!

My guess on the vegetation is to provide the base with oxygen as the heroes don't appear to need the spacesuit inside. just a guess

Hmm good point, not sure if plants would be able to grow even if they were in a controled atmosphere because of light limitations, etc. But then again we are talking about a video game with zombies, time travel, moon bases lol. Good point man.

Hmm good point, not sure if plants would be able to grow even if they were in a controled atmosphere because of light limitations, etc. But then again we are talking about a video game with zombies, time travel, moon bases lol. Good point man.

lol yeah i did think about that but i figured that it would work in the same way as arcadia from bioshock x

YES! you are completely correct, it is possibly to concieve plant life on the moon in a controlled environment. The dome it's in is actually a green house to capture and amplify the suns rays, which plants need to grow. The carbon dioxide is supplied by the humans there, released upon their exhale. And then the shipments from Area 51 would supply them with water.

and Arcadia in BioShock, that's where I saw it before! thanks for the memory jog. except underwater is simpler, the water is all around, and artificial UV rays.

but it could all work.

YES! you are completely correct, it is possibly to concieve plant life on the moon in a controlled environment. The dome it's in is actually a green house to capture and amplify the suns rays, which plants need to grow. The carbon dioxide is supplied by the humans there, released upon their exhale. And then the shipments from Area 51 would supply them with water.

and Arcadia in BioShock, that's where I saw it before! thanks for the memory jog. except underwater is simpler, the water is all around, and artificial UV rays.

but it could all work.

thanks for the explanation, you put forward a good theory! i would give you some brains but how can i ruin your '666' ?! XD

but it could all work.

thanks for the explanation, you put forward a good theory! i would give you some brains but how can i ruin your '666' ?! XD

lol I don't mind, I am always accepting of brains :mrgreen: . But when I get 935 brains, NOBODY CLICK THAT GREEN THUMB! lol

Another thing to think about is that the workers at the base or the zombies at least don't have a specific country denomination. Perhaps it was a joint effort between the US and Russia? The space race could have been a cover up. Who knows we'll find out soon though.

Would make sense of the Russian lettering on the supposedly American console on Hangar-18.

8SLdcGv1Mfs

Towards the end of the vid I point it out.

Also, the plants are all within what I (and many others) have dubbed the biodome, and are no doubt to help with Oxygen supplies. However, the small amounts of plants we have seen would definitely not be enough to provide Oxygen for the huge amounts of workers that would surely have been at the Moon base to extract the 115 from the other unwanted ores...

- Waffles.

Well the dome is huge, look how it compares to the Bagger 288, which is over 1000 tons or raw steel. A 100 ft mature tree can support 10 people a year, and there could easily be several inside of the dome, so it's safe to say the trees would be the main source of oxygen. There would be some spare oxygen for emergencies and the suits, but almost all if not all the main supply of oxygen would be from the greenhouse trees. It's also a game so they aren't going to have exact specifications on this subject.