Possibly why the ZCODL Emblem Looks Part Alien&More

Supercohboy

Okay, so Im going to lay some seriously crazy and conspiracy-laden stuff on you guys in this post. Get ready XD

So, I watch Ancient Aliens, and its got all these crazy people on there that are connecting practically unconnected things together to form theories that Aliens came to Earth during ancient human times (or that we are their...products. or even experiments.) and visited/helped us. WARNING INFO NOT TO WITH ZOMBIES: The main recurring theme in their theories though is how all the ancient religions and writings (whether the writings are religious or not) seem to talk about aliens sometimes. In all these religions, they talk of gods who, most the time, come from the sky or the stars and give us gifts blah blah we worship them. But the main thing is all the gods have similar appearance and abilities, and they came from the sky.

At any rate, the part of my theory that fits into this has to do with the Egyptians I believe, its either the Egyptians or one of the ancient South American/Central American cultures. They used to have this one ritual where, when a baby is born, they put clamps on their head that squeeze it. Over time, the baby's head grows in an elongated shape, which he's stuck with for the rest of his life. The whole reason as to why they do this is to look like their gods...and its like, wtf? Their gods have ET-ish elongated heads?

Well what this connects to is that their skulls look kind of like a less extreme necromorph skull (its way less long though, but its similar jsut to give u an idea of what it looks like). And what does this look like? The alien-ish skulls in Shangri-La. They look extremely similar to the skulls that were made by these poor humans, whos heads had been clamped from either side.

So thats why I think some of the skulls in Shangri-La look like that. Now, continuing on to the ZCODL emblem. It might look alien (with human teeth that are completely different to the SOG symbol, mind you) because its an alien face. I doubt it personally, but I noticed a possible connection. The main thing I wanted to say is possibly why the Shangri-La skulls look like that. Its still connected to the new trailer tho, hence why I put it in the Moon section of the forum.

And that's how ancient alien theories are connected to the new trailer XD And this is how most of my conversations go...starting at one thing and having it somehow connect to another thing. Like puppies and napalm.

PS. If there are typos or something doesnt connect because of grammatical error (forgot to put a word in, etc.) I will be fixing that later. Right now, my eyes feel tired...and so does my brain....so....

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic