The Trinity- Richtofen Needs 1 more Item

TastyBrains

Hello Everyone! This is my first post, but I've been on this site for some time. Anyway-

On Der Riese, next to the mainframe, it says "Embrace the trinity and power will be yours."

Then, on Shi No Numa, it is possible, on PC with noclip to see a metal plate that says "The Power will Destroy us All"

This leads me to believe Richtofen is trying to unite this powerful Trinty, consisting of the rod, meteorite, and a final mystery object. Any thoughts?

Sources:

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Shi_No_Numa/Trivia

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Der_Riese/Trivia

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought the trinity was reffering to the three teleporters in Der Riese. But this is a good theory.

This could be possible, but counting the mainframe and teleporters throughout other maps, there are more than three, and the guy who wrote this at Der Riese would probably be aware of this.

He definately needs nothing more, in CotD he said he needed one more thing, which he got in Shangri La, so it's most likely just going to the moon to activate... whatever it is.

Maybe they need to attach them to some machine at area 51? And the easter egg probably will be more involved with area 51 than the moon, as that was where they were originally headed when they were forced to escape to the moon.

Good theory man.

I have another theory though:

Trinity is referring to the Trinity Atomb Bomb test performed under the Manhattan Project.

Here is another reference to the Trinity tests on the Nuketown loading screen

Trinity and Operation Latchkey, both Nuclear Tests

- You also said that a metal plate says that "The Power will destroy us all"

I believe this "power" is the Atom Bomb. I won't go into a whole lot of detail here, but Treyarch has given us a lot of hints that the Nuclear testing also fits with experiments at Area 51. But for what reason?

- Obviously what could destroy us all? MAD? (Mutually Assured Destruction?)

Doomsday Clock is in Nuketown :o

- Wasn't there also an achievements leak (might be fake) that said the final Achievement would be "End it All".

- Perhaps they have been trying to put all of the Zombies up to the moon and nuke the hell out of it?

- Sure would make since that "The Power" would be about some kind of Nuclear device to get rid of the Zombie infestation around the world.

Maybe we will see something like this for the final Easter Egg?

TdDBJR2XKTA

Hopefully, Richtofen, Takeo, Tank and Nikolai were all in Area 51 when this happens right :lol:

Just saying, the Doomsday clock on Nuketown is an EE that counts down the match timer and when it finishes, the nuke goes off in the ending screen (where everyones' points show).

Yep that's pretty cool how they did that at the end of each map, that's a lot of radiation and rebuilding :P

Anyway, there are a couple of references to Zombies in Nuketown, like most other maps here is a video I found about it

ZmXlKd-eFc4

Good theory man.

Trinity is referring to the Trinity Atomb Bomb test performed under the Manhattan Project.

I believe this "power" is the Atom Bomb. I won't go into a whole lot of detail here, but Treyarch has given us a lot of hints that the Nuclear testing also fits with experiments at Area 51. But for what reason?

- Wasn't there also an achievements leak (might be fake) that said the final Achievement would be "End it All".

- Perhaps they have been trying to put all of the Zombies up to the moon and nuke the hell out of it?

- Sure would make since that "The Power" would be about some kind of Nuclear device to get rid of the Zombie infestation around the world.

TdDBJR2XKTA

Hopefully, Richtofen, Takeo, Tank and Nikolai were all in Area 51 when this happens right :lol:

Random theory right here but if the easter egg were to blow up the moon, then the players would be stuck at the Area 51 base for the rest of the zombies match >_>

Random theory right here but if the easter egg were to blow up the moon, then the players would be stuck at the Area 51 base for the rest of the zombies match >_>

You do have a good point my friend, maybe Area 51 will expand a little more after the moon is blown up? Then again their would be no more zombies to kill lol. Never mind, maybe it won't be a part of the Easter Egg and would just be a nice end to the story, a happy ending right :lol:

We'll see if Moon is truly the end but I hope it isn't

Not sure if its relevant but going back to the nuke stuff:

I distinctly remember a certain loading screen saying "manhattan down"

Very relevant actually, anyone remember this on the floor of Kino?

Spells Manhattan Down, also on Loading screen occasionally

- Now, I could explain how everything from the Manhattan Project, Uranium enrichment, UFO's, Time Travel, NOVA compound, AREA 51 and EVERYTHING links.

- But it would be very long. And judging form the the response I've gotten from the theories I've got in my signature, people don't like long threads, or I just have lost my edge and have really bad theories now-a-days :lol:

This speculation leads me to believe that Richtofen is going to launch some sort of bomb at the earth. Perhaps the manhattan project was truly the USA trying to control the zombies? Could the vril generator and meteorite be used to finish the bomb, which could possibly zombify everyone on the earth? Uniting these 3 devices would be the Trinity Bomb, the "power" which would destroy everyone on the planet. This would be a storywise explanation as to why the nuketown bomb doesn't actually destroy structures.

Well the 3 things COULD be the vril generator, the stone, and a third missing object (rocket, mass amount of processed 115, etc..). but the trinity in der reise is most likely the clue to pack-a-punching.

we could say he needs 6 things.. BEWARE OF THE SIX... is written in kino. This is most likely a reference to nova 6 crawlers.

but launching a rocket from the moon, or towards the moon is a great theory.

- If Richtofen launches a rocket at the moon I'd assume that he's doing a last ditch effort to mine the moon for whatever they were trying to get before zombies infested the moon.

-If he's launching a rocket towards Earth with the items he has what could it do?

-We know the focusing stone gave our players a great amount of power, keeping power ups forever. Almost as if they are past alive and now Immortal.

-We also know the golden rod is a Vril Generator. this is said to be an ultimate source of power.

So if the Vril Gernerator passed its energy through the Focusing Stone, would it be a powerful beam that gives all in its reach an improved state of being? AKA zombie- human, human-immortal.

Well the 3 things COULD be the vril generator, the stone, and a third missing object (rocket, mass amount of processed 115, etc..). but the trinity in der reise is most likely the clue to pack-a-punching.

we could say he needs 6 things.. BEWARE OF THE SIX... is written in kino. This is most likely a reference to nova 6 crawlers.

but launching a rocket from the moon, or towards the moon is a great theory.

- If Richtofen launches a rocket at the moon I'd assume that he's doing a last ditch effort to mine the moon for whatever they were trying to get before zombies infested the moon.

-If he's launching a rocket towards Earth with the items he has what could it do?

-We know the focusing stone gave our players a great amount of power, keeping power ups forever. Almost as if they are past alive and now Immortal.

-We also know the golden rod is a Vril Generator. this is said to be an ultimate source of power.

So if the Vril Gernerator passed its energy through the Focusing Stone, would it be a powerful beam that gives all in its reach an improved state of being? AKA zombie- human, human-immortal.

That's possible as well. The difference between beware the 6 and the Trinity is that it is said to be the power, and that comes up beforehand in shi no numa. This seems odd to me, as well as the fact you cannot see it without noclipping.

Good theory man.

TdDBJR2XKTA

I have an interesting ending speaking of explosions. What if Richtofen launched a rocket at the moon because there were too many zombies. Then they all "die". But the crew planned this and yelled PHD suckers! Then Richtofen becomes a zombie and the crew bolts for the teleporter and Nikolai presses random buttons trying to teleport. Then they teleport seeing themselves beeing tested on! Nikolai runs toward former Richtofen but Takeo says no wait we don't want a paradox. So then they get Dr Maxis and he and the crew fight some more freak bags!