The Gun Perk is....

teh shrew

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

and zombies, hellhounds, rayguns, guns that turn zombies back to people, getting guns off of walls, teleporting, elements being able to make your weapon more powerful, are? do i need to keep going?

like i have said earlier, the changes to zombies are solely to enhance gameplay... being more realistic is not ever ever ever in the equation

Everything you said except the guns off the walls were explained in the story, bro. They at least made them somewhat sensible. Getting a gun from a drink is a bit crazy. I mean, they COULD make it work that you get a second gun from the box to dual wield, but as I said, every single perk before has increased attributes, where this gives you a gun. That sounds more equipment based to me.

dude, bro...

what if they explain in the story bro, that the soda can make you carry an exact copy of the gun bro?

if its in the story its realistic and feasable?

dude, bro...

what if they explain in the story bro, that the soda can make you carry an exact copy of the gun bro?

if its in the story its realistic and feasable?

Not even treyarch could get away with this one, unless they make it so you have to obtain the second weapon from somewhere else. You just don't get another weapon from drinking something in any instance.

did you even read the thing about double tap how does a drink make your gun shoot faster

Pulls the trigger faster. I guess on automatic weapons it would be semi auto.

your just dumb can someone please your very very wrong pulling to the trigger would not increase the rate of bullets per mintes

You, sir, do not know the act of "double tapping." It IS about having a faster trigger finger.

http://www.americanrifleman.org/Article ... 052&cid=12

A double tap consists of two individually sighted shots fired in rapid succession striking in close proximity on a target. The two shots should strike within two to five inches of each other, doubling hydrostatic shock and compounding wound channels, trauma and potential to stop the attack.

As you can see, it doesn't affect the gun at all. It affects the player's trigger fingers, rather.

Who ever said the Perk gave you a gun? It's probably as simple as this:

1. Obtain 1 or 2 guns.

2. Buy 3-gun Perk.

3. Obtain a 3rd gun from wall or Box.

4. If you go down, the gun you were holding while you were downed is lost, as well as the Perk.

5. Re-buy 3-gun Perk, re-obtain gun with said purchase.

6. Exchange various weapons however you want.

Who ever suggested that a Ray Gun would fall out of the bottle?

In general, drinking the Perk Sodas boosts your natural ability.

Juggy: More health.

Sleight of Hand: Faster hands for reloading.

Stamin Up: Increased stamina.

Deadshot: Better aiming for more head shots.

Double Tap: Increased finger speed. ;]

Or in some cases work as a chemical reactor.

Flopper: Turn yourself into an energy absorbing being; taking no damage from grenades or splash damage and being able to turn your diving body into an explosion.

Then you have the ones that are somewhat iffy.

Quick Revive: Giving yourself the ability to revive a downed team mate. I guess that can be put into 'natural ability,' but it's iffy.

Whatever the case, whether the new perk be 'Quick Draw' or 'Gun Mule', they both are split between natural ability and iffy.

Quick Draw: Faster hands for speedy gun switches.

Gun Mule: More strength to carry a bigger load.

But in general for me; the Iffy category and the new Perk fall into the Unknown category of things in Zombies that just don't really make sense, but you let it slide for the reason that it helps you out anyways. I mean, since when does putting your gun into a weird looking machine upgrade it with more ammo, a cooler skin, and increased bullet damage?

I don't think the new perk is dual wield for simple reasons, what would happen to existing dual wield weapons? Triple wield? No. Would be useless. (Anyways I'm not a fan of dual wields, I prefer aiming)

I'm truthfully not sure what the new perk is, I don't exactly think three guns sounds useful.

Second there is a absurd amount of anger issues running in this thread, actually it seems the forums are pissed for no apparent reason. (I am just now coming back after leaving the forums, so I may just be reading the anger filled threads out of bad selecting?)

Also, the flamethrower appears to have more of a rocket launcher effect. I see the flames and smoke of a rocket, but it is possible it is a flamethrower.

and zombies, hellhounds, rayguns, guns that turn zombies back to people, getting guns off of walls, teleporting, elements being able to make your weapon more powerful, are? do i need to keep going?

like i have said earlier, the changes to zombies are solely to enhance gameplay... being more realistic is not ever ever ever in the equation

Everything you said except the guns off the walls were explained in the story, bro. They at least made them somewhat sensible. Getting a gun from a drink is a bit crazy. I mean, they COULD make it work that you get a second gun from the box to dual wield, but as I said, every single perk before has increased attributes, where this gives you a gun. That sounds more equipment based to me.

ohhh i see now what i ment to say is that it lets you have the abliete to have a dual gun sorry for problems

Who ever said the Perk gave you a gun? It's probably as simple as this:

1. Obtain 1 or 2 guns.

2. Buy 3-gun Perk.

3. Obtain a 3rd gun from wall or Box.

4. If you go down, the gun you were holding while you were downed is lost, as well as the Perk.

5. Re-buy 3-gun Perk, re-obtain gun with said purchase.

6. Exchange various weapons however you want.

Who ever suggested that a Ray Gun would fall out of the bottle?

This is what I thought it would be, were they thinking when you buy the perk, you get a random weapon given to you to take up the third slot? Also it's not like you can't have any empty gun slots, as at the start of every game you have one and it still works fine?

So I think when you buy it it just makes another slot and the next time you buy a weapon it doesn't replace the one you're holding, it just fills the slot instead, like the first time you buy a gun in any zombies game.

And dual wield wouldn't make sense, one, what would happen with snipers or rocket launchers or any gun you need two hands to hold, which is most, except the pistols, and also if it were dual wield, then the theory of a gun not being able to appear from a bottle would come into play even more, as you would be buying the perk and essentially cloning what you already have.

Also, you're saying perks normally affect players abilities, well this one does too, it increases your strength and allows you to carry more guns.

tl;dr It makes sense as a 3 gun perk, not a dual wield.