Everything we know about Moon

A Drunk Soviet

Huge update with new info from the zombie lab trailer. Read on and you'll see new additions and pictures. All this new stuff comes from this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9IFbkhBGkw

Also new info from the attack of the show gameplay! http://www.g4tv.com/videos/54844/call-o ... lay-video/

This is to inform everyone who isn't sure about what is true and what is speculation on the Moon map. Every piece of information I post is from official sources and my theories based on that, no leak lies.

In the loading screen we see a lot so I won't cover it all as I don't understand some but we see Gun Mule with 3 guns next to it. Also in the panel that says meanwhile, does that look like a Shangri-La temple to anyone else?

New perk Mule Kick. One of the achievments says to have 3 pack-a-punched guns at once and gun mule shows 3 guns so you can guess what this does.

The Wave Gun is actually standardly the Dual Wielded Zap Guns.

As you can see here, they are in the box seperated. This means that the dual wield is the standard fire mode of the gun. Also right here

You see a player that has the Pack-a-Punched Wave Gun, as you see it has 23 ammo and an attachement like a grenade launcher that also has 23 ammo. It might be blurry but look at these.

Here he as 21 ammo and 21 attachment ammo.

Here he has 20 ammo and clearly 20 attachment ammo. Also this entire time he hasn't used the dual wield. So the attached Wave Gun that makes zombies puff up and explode works as an attachement.

Here you see that he's using the dual wield and has 85 shots which doesn't match the attachment which still has 20. Also The Dual Zap Guns work as Ray Guns that electrocute zombies, however unlike the Wunderwaffe te lightning doesn't go from zombie to zombie.

Don't believe me? See for yourself. http://www.g4tv.com/videos/54844/call-o ... lay-video/

Also one last thing.

Here we see a red Wave Gun and a yellow one, this makes me think that there might be more than one Wave Gun in the box.

While we're on the topic of new guns...

That looks like a flamethrower to me, so we might see some more WaW weapons return.

Now for the QED. Which blesses or curses us.

This is what it did once thrown. A strange thing to note is that Nikolai, who was the one who threw it, said that did something nice for him before it even exploded. This could mean that there is a way to know what it will do while priming it, or just poorly timed audio. Also Jimmy Z said it has limitless possibiliteis, so it could do something different each time it is thrown, like this.

It was attracting the zombies like a monkey bomb on it killed every zombie in range but I think it might "curse" the players by pushing them, I'll explain later.

Here we see a new power-up that is a Spas-12

When the player grabs it, it works like a normal Spas-12. Free guns? Or does it work like the Wunderwaffe and when it's out of ammo you lose it? Who knows.

Gersch Device is back baby.

On to this spiffy Bio-Dome. As you can see it has plants and these strange floating platforms.

You can see them in the background the Ground take you to the ones floating in the air. And after a while on the floating ones they launch you.

Players and Zombies are both affected by the moon's weaker gravity but it's not always the same. "Watch for the undead astronauts as they run riot, unaffected by the base’s fluctuating gravity and lack of life support." As you've seen the players have been able to jump farther because of the lighter gravity, but....

I know you can't tell from the picture but this guy is literally floating, and has no signs of falling to the ground, so no gravity is something that is going to happen.

Now for those phasing zombies, now I'm not sure if this is them but this seems interesting.

Ok, Nova Crawler, I can handle that.

Uh...flash of light aaaaaand......

BAM! Nova Crawler right in your face. So Nova Crawlers can teleport now.

Also we have confirmation on Astronaut Zombies.

They have a red name above them that matches the names of one of the players in the game which is very weird. As I said before, they walk slow like Napalms and George. And also like Napalms they explode when they die, only a little differently.

They explode like how the QED did. The blast seems to send players flying.

One second, he's here.

And literally within the same second now he's here. He's going fast, use the bodies for reference.

But unlike Napalms that isn't their attack.

When they get close to you they to a grabbing motion and...

You are teleported to a random spot on the map like a gersch device.(That was my idea) But also the player had Mule Kick and when he was teleported he lost it. He also lost the SPAS-12 he got from the power-up.

Ah, Dogs how we have missed you.

Also with a new type of Equipment. This new equipment is....

THE SPACE SUIT, or more specifically the space helmet, as you can see here...

The helmet goes into the Up-Dpad space. Which means you can take off the helmet an put it back on, while still keeping the suit as seen in the trailer, but why would you want to do this? Why not just keep the helmet on all the time, well.

If you look on the edges of the above picture you see that it is getting blurry, almost like condensation. This might happen if you are out in space too long and the only way too clear it up is too take it off, which you can only do inside. Or the air inside the base could cause the fog so you need to take it off inside or else your helmet gets blurry.

Also one way to get in and out of the base, at least for zombies is...

These forcefields, my guess is they keep the air in but allow solid objects to pass through. it's Zombies after all it doesn't need to make sense.

The only thing to say about this is "The undead have transformed Area 51 into a No Man’s Land, forcing our fearless heroes to escape to an abandoned top-secret moon base where they will face their ultimate challenge and bring an end to the Zombies menace." All we know is that Pack-a-Punch is here as you can see it on the right of the first picture. But Pack-a-Punch has moved around before so you never know. Also notice on the picture with the rest of the HUD, points and guns it doesn't have a round on it. Suspicous.

In this picture we see the players standing on a teleporting as it is getting ready to go, this is how you get back to the moon.

One last thing is one of the achievements talks about resurecting teammates, so can you save someone who is dead in the same round they died?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Maybe Phasing Zombie means we see different zombie boss type things depending on the phases of the moon, so maybe it goes dogs, thief, monkeys, Big tough guy zombie (eg Napalm Zombie), Shreikers, and back to dogs?

I don't think so because the Phasing Zombies "Test your reflexes by shifting in and out of sight." That sounds like invisible or teleporting zombies to me.

This is the screen shot from the OP. I have seen it before in an xbox preview thing. We have all seen the lack of round identification in the left hand corner.

However if you zoom in close on the image around the area where you would typically see the round, and it looks like there is a round there, just edited out. It looks like it says 13. What do you think? If it is the case it would debunk the whole rounds stop while at area 51?

Any thoughts.

This is the screen shot from the OP. I have seen it before in an xbox preview thing. We have all seen the lack of round identification in the left hand corner.

However if you zoom in close on the image around the area where you would typically see the round, and it looks like there is a round there, just edited out. It looks like it says 13. What do you think? If it is the case it would debunk the whole rounds stop while at area 51?

Any thoughts.

OMG I didn't even notice that! It looks more like a 12 to me. Either way [brains] to you!

Something interesting I noticed is this.

So here we see the spawn room as you know because the Quick Revive is there.

Now we see the same room, again indicated by the Quick Revive, but everything is green like there's a green gas in the air. You can see in the first picture the Quick Revive is off but when the gas is there it is on so the gas might be released when the power is turned on, or it might just come and go. But what does it do? It seems like Nova Crawlers are only around when the gas is released, so like Kino. Power on, Nova's start coming.

Any thoughts.

Is nobody noticing that the new perk is in the bottom left of that screen...

Also that the space helmet is on his equipment, that shows that it isn't the spawn room or it is a room you can go back to...

I just noticed on the G4 gameplay when they are outside right before the guy picks up the spaz power up the 'window that the zombies are exiting is opening and closing after each zombie. Almost as if it was an airlock...Does this mean that there will be no more windows to board up??