Would it actually be possible to live on the moon?

graymonkey44

A little off topic, but I thought it would be kind of cool to contemplate how it would all work. A lot of factors would be involved such as achieving Oxygen, atmospheric pressure, ozone, UV radiation, Organic compounds, gravity, temperature, psychological factors as well as physiological.

It would be pretty crazy if this were to happen and could be a possibility in my lifetime.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is much speculation and some proof that moon bases have already been established by the American military and they continue to live there.

Also, the last space shuttle was recently launched by NASA.

I don't know if there were people in there, or if they were being taken to the moon,

but what goes up... must surely come down?

There is much speculation and some proof that moon bases have already been established by the American military and they continue to live there.

I don't know if there were people in there, or if they were being taken to the moon,

Any links you would reccomend? I wouldn't mind seeing "proof" that we have a moon base! btw: Didn't quote proof to mock you, some people have different definitions of proof :)

Definitely possible, but I don't think there would ever be sufficient technological advances to actually change the moon's atmosphere to make it liveable like Earth. If people were to permanently inhabit the moon it would be indoors exclusively. I'll pass on the moon, Ill wait til they build my mansion on Mars

Definitely possible, but I don't think there would ever be sufficient technological advances to actually change the moon's atmosphere to make it liveable like Earth. If people were to permanently inhabit the moon it would be indoors exclusively. I'll pass on the moon, Ill wait til they build my mansion on Mars

Yeah, I agree. We would have to design indoor pressurized rooms to make it livable. A scary thought would be if somehow the pressurized system fails and then we're f*cked.

Any links you would reccomend? I wouldn't mind seeing "proof" that we have a moon base! btw: Didn't quote proof to mock you, some people have different definitions of proof :)

Aaaaaa I saw it in some documentary, can't remember the name of it :') but they were pretty convincing. Maybe I'm gullible. Idk :D

Which very well could be a possibility. Claustrophobia could impose a problem and cause psychological problems.

There is also a chance of a "religious uprising" where people think that living on the moon is blasphemy and screw things over.

Its possible, with enough tech advancements, and time. I think I'll hold of moving planets though, I kinda like going outside without a helmet :D .