ZCODL=COD: ZL=CALL OF DUTY ZOMBIE LAND?

ERich935

When I looked at the logo at the ending of the trailer to moon I noticed something really awesome. When you look at the logo where it says ZCODL I think people have the order of the letters wrong. If you read the top letters first then the last two letters it says CODZL. Could Treyarch be hinting something. Like Call of Duty 9 having a zombie campaign?! Tell me what you think.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I looked at the logo at the ending of the trailer to moon I noticed something really awesome. When you look at the logo where it says ZCODL I think people have the order of the letters wrong. If you read the top letters first then the last two letters it says CODZL. Could Treyarch be hinting something. Like Call of Duty 9 having a zombie campaign?! Tell me what you think.

I think your theory of the name is the best to date. You dont get credit for the order because that is everywhere here. But CALL OF DUTY ZOMBIE LAND....epic man epic heres sum [brains]

You, sir, are a G.

[brains]

ALright, throwing this on the table. No flaming, just showing how this, in my opinion, is very wrong. If it were to be read from top to bottom, then the logo would NOT, repeat, NOT be CODZL. If it were read top-to-bottom, then it would be OCDZL. Now left-to-right, the obvious choice, WOuld be ZCODL, which makes sense to me, mkay?

ALright, throwing this on the table. No flaming, just showing how this, in my opinion, is very wrong. If it were to be read from top to bottom, then the logo would NOT, repeat, NOT be CODZL. If it were read top-to-bottom, then it would be OCDZL. Now left-to-right, the obvious choice, WOuld be ZCODL, which makes sense to me, mkay?

Okay wel just throwing THIS out there. Treyarch listens to the community here more than anywhere else. That being said Treyarch would NOT repeat NOT, make a symbol that reads zcodl. ITS CODZ forum for god sakes. ITS CALL OF DUTY ZOMBIES. Not zombie call of duty. Not flaming by the way just saying how you are very wrong.

Okay wel just throwing THIS out there. Treyarch listens to the community here more than anywhere else. That being said Treyarch would NOT repeat NOT, make a symbol that reads zcodl. ITS CODZ forum for god sakes. ITS CALL OF DUTY ZOMBIES. Not zombie call of duty. Not flaming by the way just saying how you are very wrong.

Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

Word. [brains]

oh hey turns out it is CODZL. I only brought this thread back up to say this mainly because I couldn't on your locked thread.

Call of Duty Zombie Lab... there's a video of it!

maybe you should read thread before you post on it. this thread was made before the video came out :facepalm:

Take it easy on the guy, he did just sign up today. He wasn't even here a week ago when this thread was made.

maybe you should read thread before you post on it. this thread was made before the video came out :facepalm:

Take it easy on the guy, he did just sign up today. He wasn't even here a week ago when this thread was made.

but still he should look through a thread first. i did mention I brought this thread backup, also one should always look to see when the OP had posted their thread. also his reply seemed kind of snarky for not really checking his facts first. although it was a little harsh and I'm sorry man

but still he should look through a thread first. i did mention I brought this thread backup, also one should always look to see when the OP had posted their thread. also his reply seemed kind of snarky for not really checking his facts first. but yeah I shouldve gone a little easier on him. sorry man.

but still he should look through a thread first. i did mention I brought this thread backup, also one should always look to see when the OP had posted their thread. also his reply seemed kind of snarky for not really checking his facts first. but yeah I shouldve gone a little easier on him. sorry man.

Not worries bro, it's not like you tore him a new one or anything. I agree he should have been able to figure out he was a little late on the whole thing.but he's new so we'll let him off the hook for it this time.

Again man, don't worry bout it! At least you werent being an ass about the whole thing.

haha thanks. the only reason I even brought this up was just rub that it was CODZL in cheezy's face after his temper tantrum on his other thread that led to him giving nega brains to people who said it was CODZL instead of ZCODL. a feature that has been removed. it was locked so I had to post it here.