RICHTOFEN IS A ZOMBIE!

joshdanielw

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If any of you have noticed in Shangri-La nicholai says whilst using the baby gun "hey, look mini richtofens"

Which means he thinks/knows Richtofen is a zombie?

opinions please

Actually I'm pretty sure Dempsey says it cause I was just playing solo this morning and was playing as him and heard that quote. Unless they both say it, but anyways. I noticed that, too.

It could either mean two things:

1. Dempsey's insulting Richtofen by comparing him to the ugly zombies

2. Dempsey notices that Richthofen is starting to turn into a zombie. Maybe Shangri-La is marking a transition between human and zombie for Richthofen.

No, Richtofen isn't a zombie. End of thread.

Don't be so quick to write him off. You don't know.

Richtofen is alive in this map.

I think it is stil plausible to keep this open in this subforum though. Richtofen is bound to mess up eventually and whos to say the easter egg doesnt change him. He is however a playable character. :D

well i should have phased it better:

Richtofen might become a zombie :D

If any of you have noticed in Shangri-La nicholai says whilst using the baby gun "hey, look mini richtofens"

opinions please

Neeeiiinnn

Dempsey hates Richtofen so he's likely comparing him to the zombies.

Or, he knows Richtofen made the zombies, has heard him referring to them as his children, and hence mini-Richtofens

opinions please

Neeeiiinnn

Dempsey hates Richtofen so he's likely comparing him to the zombies.

Or, he knows Richtofen made the zombies, has heard him referring to them as his children, and hence mini-Richtofens

this is the right sentence :D ;)

Touche.

That never made sense to me. Why would they have Richtofen change on NDU? Or better yet, there at all?

I don't even wanna begin to get into that one. :D

I think we should. That's the one thing I've always been confused about. The timeline. I know time travel is confusing, but still, we should at least have dates so that we could figure it out. I say it goes something like this.

-Nacht Der Untoten (ipod, original, Black Ops remake, DLC remake)

-Verruckt (ipod, original, Black Ops remake, DLC remake)

-Shi No Numa (ipod, original, Black Ops remake, DLC remake)

-Der Reise (ipod, original, Black Ops remake, DLC remake)

1957 (no evidence for the date-ask and I'll tell you the joke)

-Shangri-La

-Five and Ascension

-Kino Der Toten

-Call of the Dead

It's like...there's more than one timeline. There's the one the world goes through, but our heroes just keep jumping around all over the place and I have NO idea whatsoever when Moon takes place.

Touche.

That never made sense to me. Why would they have Richtofen change on NDU? Or better yet, there at all?

I don't even wanna begin to get into that one. :D

I think we should. That's the one thing I've always been confused about. The timeline. I know time travel is confusing, but still, we should at least have dates so that we could figure it out. I say it goes something like this.

-Nacht Der Untoten (ipod, original, Black Ops remake, DLC remake)

-Verruckt (ipod, original, Black Ops remake, DLC remake)

-Shi No Numa (ipod, original, Black Ops remake, DLC remake)

-Der Reise (ipod, original, Black Ops remake, DLC remake)

1957 (no evidence for the date-ask and I'll tell you the joke)

-Shangri-La

-Five and Ascension

-Kino Der Toten

-Call of the Dead

It's like...there's more than one timeline. There's the one the world goes through, but our heroes just keep jumping around all over the place and I have NO idea whatsoever when Moon takes place.

Yeah, the time travel unfortunately screws the timeline over.

Out of everything I know, the only possible theory for Richtofen being at NDU would be hell of a stretch:

Richtofen returns from the Moon, alone. Possibly weak and finally overly exposed to 115 that he is then turned.

Or, it's just an Iphone thing.

But even still, why Richtofen?

To become a zombie he must surely first die? As he needs to first become dead to then become undead...

It's still a possibility though.

I have a small theory that maybe the Old DLC's in this new DLC are maybe the maps revisited, not just there to play.

Until the maps are released, no one knows, it's anyone's guess (Or theory :P)