Achievements! (might be a leak)

xUdachii

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All Seeing Eye: Sounds reasonable enough.

Feelin' Perkey?: I think the name of this achievement sounds stupid. But then again, a lot of things are. But what gets me is, even though this is the last map pack for now, it doesn't really make sense to me as to why they'd offer this achievement up Now compared to some of the other maps. CoTD you could get all seven perks by defeating George. SL you could get all seven perks by being extremely lucky with the Monkeys. With Moon, it makes me wonder what you would have to go through to get the extra perks? Phasers seem like they'd be on Napalm/Screecher level of Zombie types. Unless they're George typed... :|

From The Inside Out: Sounds reasonable enough.

Trespassing: This one seems really really obvious. So much that it kind of just bugs me to the point where it makes this achievement list seem really fake.

Redemption:

1. the action of saving or being saved from sin, error, or evil

2. the action of regaining or gaining possession in exchange for payment, or clearing a debt

With those two definitions in mind, it kind of leaves a gateway for anything being possible. Redemption from Samantha and the Zombie era? Redemption of past WW's to aid in your survival, but at what cost?

All in all...

All Seeing Eye: 30g

Feelin' Perkey?: 20g

From The Inside Out: 30g

Trespassing: 5g

Redemption: 37g

But my gut feels like these are kind of fake.

All Seeing Eye: Sounds reasonable enough.

Feelin' Perkey?: I think the name of this achievement sounds stupid. But then again, a lot of things are. But what gets me is, even though this is the last map pack for now, it doesn't really make sense to me as to why they'd offer this achievement up Now compared to some of the other maps. CoTD you could get all seven perks by defeating George. SL you could get all seven perks by being extremely lucky with the Monkeys. With Moon, it makes me wonder what you would have to go through to get the extra perks? Phasers seem like they'd be on Napalm/Screecher level of Zombie types. Unless they're George typed... :|

From The Inside Out: Sounds reasonable enough.

Trespassing: This one seems really really obvious. So much that it kind of just bugs me to the point where it makes this achievement list seem really fake.

Redemption:

1. the action of saving or being saved from sin, error, or evil

2. the action of regaining or gaining possession in exchange for payment, or clearing a debt

With those two definitions in mind, it kind of leaves a gateway for anything being possible. Redemption from Samantha and the Zombie era? Redemption of past WW's to aid in your survival, but at what cost?

All in all...

All Seeing Eye: 30g

Feelin' Perkey?: 20g

From The Inside Out: 30g

Trespassing: 5g

Redemption: 37g

But my gut feels like these are kind of fake.

I agree. I saw someone post this on the official cod forums but he also had another thread that said something like "everyone on this forum is stupid" so i assumed it was fake. Not sure if he's the one who started this rumor though.

The guy who posted them on the CoD site says they were leaked by GAME AU again. So this is all fake, that's everyone's excuse for "leaks" now. People seem to think GAME AU are a news site, when in fact they're just a retailer, they wouldn't be told about the achievements.

Thats right, GAME Australia is good but they are no almighty source of leaked info.

if there is an easter egg on this map then you better not have to do the shangri la one first. "End it all". sounds awesome.

in shangri-la if you didn't do the Call of the dead easter egg then the golden rod didn't show up in richtofens inventory but if you did then when your richtofen its there so im assuming that Call of the dead's and shangri-la's need to be finished in order for the moon easter egg to work.. so if you didn't do the previous easter egg ascension, call of the dead, shangri-la you would probably want to get a team and finish the easter eggs.... he needs the pieces of the puzzle to finish his master plan.. why go to the end empty handed..

if there is an easter egg on this map then you better not have to do the shangri la one first. "End it all". sounds awesome.

in shangri-la if you didn't do the Call of the dead easter egg then the golden rod didn't show up in richtofens inventory but if you did then when your richtofen its there so im assuming that Call of the dead's and shangri-la's need to be finished in order for the moon easter egg to work.. so if you didn't do the previous easter egg ascension, call of the dead, shangri-la you would probably want to get a team and finish the easter eggs.... he needs the pieces of the puzzle to finish his master plan.. why go to the end empty handed..

You are dead wrong, Broski Mahoney. I havent done the Ascension or Call of the Dead easter eggs, but when I play Shangri-La as Richtofen I have the golden rod. I have also played with a team of people who didnt do the prior Easter Eggs and still had it. Treyarch would make it so you have to do a really hard Easter Egg in order to do another harder Easter Egg. Use ya [brains] Broski!

Redemption?

Sounds like Richtofen is going to "redeem" himself, by makeing a great sacrafice.

Maybe instead of using the Golden Rod and the Focusing Stone to rule the world, he has to use them to defeat Samantha.

And with the "Feeling Perky?" achievement, I have a feeling you can buy more than four perks now, or normal zombies can drop perk bottles.

actually hes right. Your team might have told you they didnt do it but they did. Or your match was glitched.

You have to do the cotd and sl easter egg in co-op to get the rod and the stone on the moon. Im not sure about ascension because there was no achievement. Not sure but it seems like the only way for them to know you did the easter egg is that the achievement unlocked it. I know its a long shot.

When i did the cotd easter egg in solo i didnt have it in co- op thats why i say it has to be co-op.

actually hes right. Your team might have told you they didnt do it but they did. Or your match was glitched.

You have to do the cotd and sl easter egg in co-op to get the rod and the stone on the moon. Im not sure about ascension because there was no achievement. Not sure but it seems like the only way for them to know you did the easter egg is that the achievement unlocked it. I know its a long shot.

When i did the cotd easter egg in solo i didnt have it in co- op thats why i say it has to be co-op.

sorry bud.

i also have not completed the COTD EE (solo or co-op)

and still have the golden rod when i am richtofen.

so yea fail

ok well someone in the match has to do it. I dont see them just giving it away like that. Before I did the co-op ee, I would have it sometimes and sometimes i wouldnt. Now that I have done it, no matter what the person playing richtofen has the rod.

Also there is no confimed info on the new perk(s)

as of right now there is only 8 confirmmed

sorry bud.

i also have not completed the COTD EE (solo or co-op)

and still have the golden rod when i am richtofen.

so yea fail

Doesnt matter if you didnt do the easter egg. Aslong as one person in that game has done it, then the player playing as ricthofen will have the golden rid.