In Depth Moon Loading Screen Analysis *UPDATED*

TescoFresco

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole dream idea is utter bollocks :/ (not saying you shodnt say it thougb)

Honestly what little girl has the intelligence to come up with half! Of the plots that have happend.

Think about it in real life when we have FREAKY dreams its all due to what we were doin the previous day to the dream or something we keep doing repeatedly and/or its through experience.

What little girl would dream her farther is a scientest who killed her dog?

Yes you can say she must of read it in the comic but from the pages wev seen it doesnt go alot in to the actually story...

Im not hating for you posting this i just thought id post my opinion on thr matter.

To me its the most ridculous thing to think its a dream.

If it turned out it was a dream id quite playing zombies and never play a treyarch game again

You are forgetting who this little girls daddy is... Dr Maxis...

She would be exposed to cutting edge tech everyday, and I bet Maxis would be a pushy father, so she's more than likely bright as a button...

I think the dream idea could still be true.

I honestly hope it's not a dream... When it all turns out to be a dream -film, book, etc.- I just go 'I went through all this sh*t for nothing?'. I like how things are well planned to match and fit in the huge puzzle the NZ storyline is.

Btw, awesome post. [brains] for you, Sir!

If this is all just a dream in Samantha's head, it would TOTALLY ruin zombies for me. I can remember watching movies when I was a kid, and a lot of times the whole movie turned out to be a dream. A lot of people HATED that idea so directors and writers stopped doing it. If Treyarch did that they would lose a lot of fans. I don't think they'd be that negligent in their story telling abilities. Thats like a cop-out and releases them from the responsibility of telling an in-depth story. Although, since many many things do not make any sense at all in this zombie story, it wouldn't suprise me. I've been let down before so why not now?

S=HUGE shadow of small girl holding a teddy bear, probably Samantha as she is known for her teddy bears. Could be a boss or maybe final part of easter egg, to free her?

It's not a teddy bear. She's holding a Surprise Monkey (aka Monkey Bomb). Just like the one sitting on her bed in the Kino map.

If you look closer at the shadow, you can make out the features on the Surprise Monkey

- the hat with the strings coming off the top

- the right arm looks long because it's holding a cymbal

- the bend of the knee.

[brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains]

I'd just like to say, Claymore... Look at this thread... this is how you start on your way to becoming "one of the big guys".

TescoFresco this is an awesome thread. This type of thread is what CODz is all about, and in my opinion has been sorely missing recently.

Thank you sir, I doth my cap to you...

And as for the whole dream thing, I don't believe it will end that way, I just meant it could be a possibility, hey this is Treyarch remember anything is possible.

This may be one of the most creative thoughts/post I've ever seen on these forums, both the old one and the new one.

We see a lot of incredibly intelligent threads on here that go insanely in-depth with their own theories and what not. But we don't see a lot of posts that have such originality like this one does. You got straight to the point and didn't waste time with any nonsense.

That'd be quite the twist with what everyone originally thought

And for everyone who is 'knocking' this theory and saying it's ridiculous and out of the question, it's great to have your own opinions and everything, but I think that this specific post deserves a 'high-five', A.K.A [brains]

I commend you for this. Keep up the good work and i'm sure very soon you'll have your name is colored font as well ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else notice that the loading screen for Multiplayer is slightly different than the one for Solo? In the MP version, it's like the colors have more saturation and there's a slight vinyette around the whole image.

Any chance you could grab a few photos to demonstrate, I have had a look at the game files; well what I can get to at least and I only see one .bik for the loading screen. .bik is the movie file the game engine uses for the loading screens.

Anyone else notice that the loading screen for Multiplayer is slightly different than the one for Solo? In the MP version, it's like the colors have more saturation and there's a slight vinyette around the whole image.

Any chance you could grab a few photos to demonstrate, I have had a look at the game files; well what I can get to at least and I only see one .bik for the loading screen. .bik is the movie file the game engine uses for the loading screens.

SOLO

MULTI PLAYER

Any theories as to why???

• 3 years later...

K= Venus Fly Trap

The text within the box says "FLESH EATING"

My theory about this one is venus fly traps are similar, and maybe even an inspiration for the nova6 zombies.

Aweseome catch, I only just discovered this.  Help us figure out more of the loading screen as speculation for the next game:

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/178522-future-zombies-treyarch-hints-from-dice-chat/?p=1722474

Also does anyone have a high res source texture of this loading screen?