Moon trailer anylisis. and what we can confirm.

Arussianmonkey

PLEASE stop talking about how Richtofen is there i edited it. please stop talking about it on my otherwise good post.tBRYvQOfDC4

this is everything i have milked from the new trailer

at 0:39 there is hatless tak.

at 1:13 there is a john doe.

at 1:15 we see a zombie outside the building ( :lol: :roll: :facepalm: )

1:16 another John Doe

1:18 the perk machine.

1:19 the ak74 but unknown hands holding it.

1:19 again we see tak in the suit he oh so fondly looked at.

1:24 THE GUNS ARE NOT PAPed. NO PAP SKIN.

1:27 John Doe flying on some S-La style lift. the running one is Nikoli and the one whos back we see is Dempsy.(whoops i forgot nikoli at begining.)

1:28 some devices lighting up. the Q.E.D.?

1:38-1:40. New hands. New hands probably not a proper indication of new characters due to the attire.

1:49 Dempsy and a death machine. Both officialy confirmed.

2:08 a comic loading screen. the left page is adds for zombies stuff and other miscelanious things. Space ice? maybe the new perk designed around space mechanics? under that is somewhere. maybe the shangri-la loading screen? on moon part it says meanwhile. HMMMMM

2:33 the wave gun?

the end is too fast to catch but the logo and scary beast are there.

the begining has a zombie exploading. this is what happens when a body is in space. mayhaps a new trap?

Now heres what we can confirm:

there will be a death machine

there will be gas crawlers

there is a new perk (well we all knew that one.)

there may be something called space ice?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, at 0:40, you can see a hat-less Takeo looking at the space suits, and when it's showing the low gravity bits, you can hear Richtofens laugh and quotes.

Alright You think its tak? thats the mystery black man isint it?

ill give you that there is richtofen laughs but he may just be the new boss. they said that a little of everything would be there. maybe he is a george type boss?

The guy at 0:39 is definately Tak without the hat (Gonna miss his awesome hat..) You can see the stars on his sleeves that he has on other maps. Don't see how you thought he was black :lol:

Yeah my monitor was distorting it now that i sit up. But that last post assumed that there is richtofen LOL but i heard none.

It did? did they PROVE IT?? or is he the new boss which i always thought would happen sooner or later. HE HAS THE ROD AND THE STONE! he now has great power. we cant play as an evil dude with great power! when getting the rod he says there is one more thing he needs and that is a stone! i hold strong my theroy. if richtofen is in he is a boss.

Yeah my monitor was distorting it now that i sit up. But that last post assumed that there is richtofen LOL but i heard none.

It did? did they PROVE IT?? or is he the new boss which i always thought would happen sooner or later. HE HAS THE ROD AND THE STONE! he now has great power. we cant play as an evil dude with great power! when getting the rod he says there is one more thing he needs and that is a stone! i hold strong my theroy. if richtofen is in he is a boss.

No, in inside Xbox Richtofen is heard pretty normal, most likely he is playable in this one.

No, in inside Xbox Richtofen is heard pretty normal, most likely he is playable in this one.

Well his voice may be normal but power may be high. What did he say?

Honest to god, couldn't understand what he was saying, stupid inside xbox guy was talking when Richtofen spoke, but he honestly sounded alot like his old self, I'm sure he would at least sound a bit more evil with more power (Kinda like Sam).

Hmm alright heres what im gonna say:

Richtofen has been heard on an episode of 'Inside xbox.' but it has not been confirmed if he will be a playable character. there is lots of evidance presenting this as is there providing resonable doubt. as of now i would like everyone to cease discussion of this on this thread.

^ thats takeo :facepalm: and Richtofen isn't a boss, on the inside XBOX thing, the part where the guy is using the AK74fu2, you hear Richtofen talking like he is killing zombies, and there is a green points bar which Richtofen is always green (except COTD and Five of course :roll: ) so can we stop saying that he is dead or that he is the new boss please :mrgreen:

Regards Yellow-card8

^ thats takeo :facepalm: and Richtofen isn't a boss, on the inside XBOX thing, the part where the guy is using the AK74fu2, you hear Richtofen talking like he is killing zombies, and there is a green points bar which Richtofen is always green (except COTD and Five of course :roll: ) so can we stop saying that he is dead or that he is the new boss please :mrgreen:

Regards Yellow-card8

Richtofen has been heard on an episode of 'Inside xbox.' but it has not been confirmed if he will be a playable character. there is lots of evidance presenting this as is there providing resonable doubt. as of now i would like everyone to cease discussion of this on this thread.

So in other words quit trolling on my thread. if you wanna discuss that then make another thread.

Ricthofens is a playable character.

Stop acting thats its not rue, or the thread will be locked.

THE END.

Richtofen has been heard on an episode of 'Inside xbox.' but it has not been confirmed if he will be a playable character. there is lots of evidance presenting this as is there providing resonable doubt. AS OF NOW I WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO CEASE DISCUSSION OF THIS ON THIS THREAD.

I have asked for a cease of discussion of this on this thread. but guess what? i get it now!! he is a playable character!!

I have seen it so now i ask you to stop posting about this on this thread.

NERF??? like those dart LMGs? Wow i did not see that nor did i see that coming. U sure its not something else like a really colorfull gun?

He isn't talking about in game. He means when they show gameplay on one of thier tvs. It isnt a LMG either, it looks like a revolver.

hmm. well from the nature of the trailer its clear that the team likes screwing around once and a while so im gonna say its nothing.