All the original characters are in moon.

BlindBusDrivr

:facepalm:

Richtofen IS in the the new map Moon, so enough with all the stuff saying he isn't.

And if you want proof it's in this vid:

knEG9u4EZH4

at around 0:20 you hear Richtofen and you see the GREEN player in the points bars, and Richtofen is ALWAYS green.

All the other original characters are in it aswell. Takeo is in the first trailer looking at the helmet, Nikolai's in screenshots with the wave gun, and Dempsey with the Death Machine, so they are ALL in it

Here's the first trailer

Z2VhGNpElyU

1:12 is one of Takeo, he just has no hat. You can't miss Nikolai. And one of the user's here has the Tank pic as his avatar.

Hopefully this will end all discussion that any of them aren't in it.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a bit off topic but you should try this:

Play Der riese on world at war, splitscreen with a friend. Both get a PPSH and pack a punch it. Then buy double tap. Shoot both of them at once. The game actually glitches because it is too insane for the game to handle! PPSH

There's my two cents.

Thank you Captain Random :lol: With Richtofen in Moon as a playable character I wonder when or if they will take him out and either kill him or take Sams place.

When reading the title of this thread, I couldn't help but think "No $#@%, of course they are." but I know that for some reason everyone wants to assume they're all dead until proven to be alive. It's almost like people want one of the team to die.

Then as soon as Treyarch decides to grant their wish, there will be a monumental bitch fest saying "OMG THEY KILLED OFF _____ HOW COULD U 3ARC SUX!!!" Really now people, don't assume that anyone is dead unless there's proof. It's not speculation, it's not a theory it's just annoying.

This is a bit off topic but you should try this:

Play Der riese on world at war, splitscreen with a friend. Both get a PPSH and pack a punch it. Then buy double tap. Shoot both of them at once. The game actually glitches because it is too insane for the game to handle! PPSH

There's my two cents.

Thank you Captain Random :lol: With Richtofen in Moon as a playable character I wonder when or if they will take him out and either kill him or take Sams place.

:lol: haha sorry, this was not meant to be posted in this thread. While I was browsing numerous topics I went to post in one that was discussing the PPSH but accidentally posted in this one. Whoops, but it's deleted now so it's alright.

Sorry if it's obvious, but there's been people saying 'ZOMG Richtofen notz 1n the trail3r s0 hez G0N3 !11!!!

Just wanted to clear that up so we have no more people saying any of them are dead and such.

and @yellow-card8:

the FAMAS was patched because it beat every single weapon in the game in Damage per second, and compared to the others in it's class, it had far more, and all the others that could match it(certain rapid fire SMGs) had to little range to compete, in other words it could stomp every single weapon at any range with a decent user. 3-4 bullet kill firing 937.5 rpm while the next best thing is 3-4 bullet kills while firing 750 rpm. So much more damage that even when it's damage is dropped off to be 5 pts lower to 25, the fire rate still allows it to beat out the other gun when both are out of their respective ranges. And since the only gun with more range than an AR are the LMGs and Snipers in blops when 90% of players use SMG and AR, it's insanely hard to beat. /famas rant

Yeah, where the fuck did all this "Richtofen as the new boss" shit come from? Of course he's playable.

Ahaha I heard that and I cracked up, like he would turn into some kind of weird monster type thing.

He's too clever for that :D

And I was reading on here and saw that some people thought he was dead!!

Wtf D:

That is so pessimistic -.-'

Have faith in him guyz. :D

I definetly believe he is back as a playable character, but we all know treyarch. There are so many twists to this story already, I wouldnt be surprised if something did happen to him EVENTUALLY. Not now. It would be ignorant to atomatically assume nothing will EVER happen to him. Hes already crazy as all else, and with this timetravel all over the place, hes prolly stressed beyond belief. It seems very simple for him to be off for just a second, and mess up everything. Not saying I have proof of any kind. Just seems too early to pass him off as all knowing/invincible. Im sure treyarch already has the next twist planned out as I type.

Thank you for making this topic. I'm amazed how many people thought Richtofen was dead even though you can clearly hear him in the Inside Xbox video. I think that if someone is going to say something in this website they should have some facts to back them up. I'm not sure if some of you believe this but some users say that you can go back to the classic maps from Moon just because they say they saw someone wearing a spacesuit in Der Riese on the Behind the Scenes video. If you play zombies you can clearly see that that's just what Nikolia's hands look like in first person. I'm sorry for making this rant i just had to get it out of my system.

Thank you for making this topic. I'm amazed how many people thought Richtofen was dead even though you can clearly hear him in the Inside Xbox video. I think that if someone is going to say something in this website they should have some facts to back them up. I'm not sure if some of you believe this but some users say that you can go back to the classic maps from Moon just because they say they saw someone wearing a spacesuit in Der Riese on the Behind the Scenes video. If you play zombies you can clearly see that that's just what Nikolia's hands look like in first person. I'm sorry for making this rant i just had to get it out of my system.

your welcome. lol earlier today right below this topic was 'RICHTOFEN IS NEW BOSSS?' topic.

people really need to research stuff more.

your welcome. lol earlier today right below this topic was 'RICHTOFEN IS NEW BOSSS?' topic.

people really need to research stuff more.

Exactly.