Wave Gun PaPed?

Talix

I've heard a lot of people saying that the dual wield wonder weapons in the trailer are the unPaP'ed/PaPed version of the the Wave Gun. Take a look at the pictures we have a both. Do you see the Pack a Punch texture/camo-thing? I'm putting my money on either seperate Wonder Weapons or something entirely new (Gun Mule maybe)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I too believe it'll just be a d-pad selection to separate them. Maybe it's meant to be a wonder weapon for all occasions, have them combined for a more assault rifle mid-range weapon and then press a button and they go dual wield to escape or run and gun.

If that is the case then I bet it's quite incredible pack-a-punched :geek:

I think the akimbo/full gun option is standard for the gun. A PaPed version will just have more ammo, bigger clips, bigger firing radius etc. similar to EVERY OTHER PAPD WEAPON ;) I agree that the backs look very similar though and could potentially be switched around.......

Here are some pics for reference:

this pic shows the red one in front

however, the color scheme has been changed since the original art work. (they are red and yellow now instead of blue...)

hard to tell here if the front one is still red but it looks like it since it has the aimer and metal things on the side....

Guess we will wait and see if there is more to this gun than the already epic akimbo/full gun option and microwaving

:lol:

-KONVICT

I think its definitely dual-weldable/a separable gun because in the concept art you clearly see 2 triggers. Unless this thing has one trigger for the safety and the other for the firing pin, I think its a D-pad selection. Also, anyone else noticed that safeties dont even exist on most CoD guns? Unless its and M4-M15 or AK you dont see them.