Area 51 No Round Counter???

BladeChurch

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Area 51 is the starting place, where we must complete a short objective before getting to the Moon. Perhaps there are some easter eggs that may go unfound in Deamland because of our rush to get up there....

yes but it looks like you spawn on the moon because of quick revive or its a mini level for completeing the maps Easter Egg

I noticed this too.

I'd have to go with they're still editing because I can't think of any other good reason for it.

I was thinking they blurred it out to make us wonder if we start there or must reach there, because the Pack a Punch is in the spawn on Shangri La, but we most complete and objective to open it, in that case stand on the stone(s), but on this map it's in a cage, so maybe we must do something to open it.

I noticed this too.

I'd have to go with they're still editing because I can't think of any other good reason for it.

I was thinking they blurred it out to make us wonder if we start there or must reach there, because the Pack a Punch is in the spawn on Shangri La, but we most complete and objective to open it, in that case stand on the stone(s), but on this map it's in a cage, so maybe we must do something to open it.

[brains] good theory but i think there done editing remember the trailer he was editing it and the map was no where done yet the round counter was there

I noticed this too.

[brains] good theory but i think there done editing remember the trailer he was editing it and the map was no where done yet the round counter was there

look again, the counter isnt there

We saw the same thing with some Call of the Dead screenshots. Dont remember which, but they didnt have the round counter. It's just because since they are on a Devkit they can do anything, so they probably just disabled it because they were recording, and wanted a theatrical look to it. The reason the ammo counter is there is because he reloaded, and the game is coded so that if you reload it shows the ammo counter. SO think what you may, but just know that this isnt the first time we have seen this before, mkay?

Hmm... One thing that many people have complain about since the start of zombies is the fact you can not pause when online.

Most games i play last and avarage of 5 hours so its realy needed.

The more i see of this map the more i realise that this map is going to be crazy I think they might just be giving us every thing new perks, new guns, space gravity, QED wich i belive does a number of random things, open and closed areas.

So maybe as there is no round in this "area 51" place there is a safe zone

im not sure how it would work but i realy hope so :)

I think there's more to the Area 51 part of the map. This was taken straight from the XBox Forums:

"The undead have transformed Area 51 into a No Man’s Land, forcing our fearless heroes to escape to an abandoned top-secret moon base where they will face their ultimate challenge and bring an end to the Zombies menace."

(SOURCE: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/b/co ... st-23.aspx

So I'm thinking that Area 51 may be our starting map after all, where we have to complete a series of objectives to even get to the moon base.

PLUS, there's an Inside XBox video out right now that takes a look at the new Toy Soliders expansion, at the end of video is breif amounts of gameplay from Moon, and I noticed there was a sextion of zombies gameplay that look like it takes place at the Hangar 18 MP map, which would be our Area 51.

So, even if we don't start at Area 51, which would make more sense/be more awesome anyway, we'll be heading to Area 51 when we get our Moon maps.

My money's on it being a starting place though, due to screenshots i've seen that show what look to be a gigantic teleporter inside the Hangar. If we started at Area 51, we try to power on the Teleporter, we dive into that Teleporter and we're on the "Top secret abandoned moon base". Just a thought though.

And in regards to the fact that Quick revive appears to be in the Moon base, perhaps once you've completed the said objectives to teleport to the Moon (This is purely speculation.), there are no means of return? So possibly there could be perk-a-cola machines at Area 51, and at the Moon base? Just an idea I wanted to throw out.

And in regards to the fact that Quick revive appears to be in the Moon base, perhaps once you've completed the said objectives to teleport to the Moon (This is purely speculation.), there are no means of return? So possibly there could be perk-a-cola machines at Area 51, and at the Moon base? Just an idea I wanted to throw out.

Not possible, we see the Pack-A-Punch at Area 51.