How The Crew Got to The Moon and a Theory

BladeChurch

Hi people have been saying Richtofen is dead. And its because he is a zombie or dead well hate to burst your bubble He is Alive and well.And Some People Are saying he doesent have the Golden Rod this is because he used it to Fuel the Vrill Craft to get to the Moon.(this is a theory)

Now people Why we can be Richtofen and have the Foucusing Stone at the same time is Because The Seven perks at once was are prize for completeing the easter egg in the game not part of the story and gameplay. So what the Foucusing Stone is For i have a Feeling its to have enough 115 to overpower Sam and So Doc can rule them all.

You hear Doc in the trailer turn up the sound and enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm-0j_ERuzk

See You Star Side-Blade Church

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally think that the focusing stone was acquired for the use of the teleportation. Before, they kept just randomly kept jumping between locations and time periods; but with the focusing stone it allowed Richtofen to pinpoint the area of their next teleportation, which is the moon, possibly in the future.

I have seen in videos of shangri la, in the mining area, underground, there are some boxes with writings. Which are in chinese, I know because I am chinese. Can anyone take a picture of what it is, because I only saw the first 2 words... which meant rocket. so they did go from shangri la to Moon. Maybe the spawning point for moon may tell us more on what ended Shangri la.

I have seen in videos of shangri la, in the mining area, underground, there are some boxes with writings. Which are in chinese, I know because I am chinese. Can anyone take a picture of what it is, because I only saw the first 2 words... which meant rocket. so they did go from shangri la to Moon. Maybe the spawning point for moon may tell us more on what ended Shangri la.

Sure, I'll get you a picture, no promises tonight though.