New perk is NOT dual weild

Shebby-x

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the astronaut helmet to put on/off.

And did you really have to make a new thread just to say my theory is wrong? It's just flat out unnecessary.

He was just saying, he didn't say oh I'm going to purposely target this guy when making this post. Sure your theory was wrong but it's a theory.

And did you really have to make a new thread just to say my theory is wrong? It's just flat out unnecessary.

He was just saying, he didn't say oh I'm going to purposely target this guy when making this post. Sure your theory was wrong but it's a theory.

I know the theory is wrong, what I'm trying to say is if he wanted to say something he should have just said it in my thread, rather making another one. And if he was wondering about the helmet, he should have posted a thread about that and not the title saying that my theory is wrong.

I'll take any comments you'd like on my thread, but you don't have to make another one just saying your opinion. It's a waste of a thread in my opinion.

put it on when you go outside.

take it off when u go inside?

:roll:

I get that <.>

I was just wondering if there was a reason you had to take it off at all once you had.

Maybe the suit decreases your mobility but gives you protection against the nova gas from the gas crawlers?

I know the theory is wrong, what I'm trying to say is if he wanted to say something he should have just said it in my thread, rather making another one. And if he was wondering about the helmet, he should have posted a thread about that and not the title saying that my theory is wrong.

I'll take any comments you'd like on my thread, but you don't have to make another one just saying your opinion. It's a waste of a thread in my opinion.

I didn't know this was your theory :/

I've just read people posting it since the launch of the trailer and realised it is false so thought i'd let everyone know. I haven't read your topic.

sorry man but i wouldnt have seen this unless he posted it :(

GREAT find man finally put that stupid duel wield theory behind us!

put it on when you go outside.

take it off when u go inside?

:roll:

I get that <.>

I was just wondering if there was a reason you had to take it off at all once you had.

Maybe the suit decreases your mobility but gives you protection against the nova gas from the gas crawlers?

I beleive that we go into areas with 0 air, like go outside of the buildings so you need to breath and perhaps it has a limited amount of oxygen in it so you have2 to take it off every now and again to recharge the air supply

Where have people been posting my theory besides my thread?

Also: Just because the perks is there but it shows only 1 74u, the Dual Wielded weapon may be in the player's other weapon slot.

Well that's confusing then. So the perk only works with one of your weapon slots?

I'm still thinking it's a 3 gun perk. The icon shows 3 pistols on top of each other. It would just make sense.

Also: Just because the perks is there but it shows only 1 74u, the Dual Wielded weapon may be in the player's other weapon slot.

Well that's confusing then. So the perk only works with one of your weapon slots?

I'm still thinking it's a 3 gun perk. The icon shows 3 pistols on top of each other. It would just make sense.

What about triple gun ammo? Thrice the fun right?

What about triple gun ammo? Thrice the fun right?

It's still a possibility. Although I will note that all the times I've seen the player with the perk, he doesn't have a significant amount of extra ammo.

It is more than likely just the 3 gun perk. about the up on the d pad thing it is probably taking your helmet on and off. maybe you need it to go outside but it restricts your peripheral vision (like that thing that put on race horses). and you wouldnt need it inside so you can take it off so you can see better.

Yeah, you can see when he has the Ray Gun and the 74u on seperate occasions with that perk and neither times were the guns dual wield. It could just affect ARs and LMGs, but that'd be a pretty weird decision on Treyarch's part.

It could also still be a 3x ammo, and the player just happen to use all the extra ammo, so that's why they don't have a significant amount of extra ammo.

Considering the fact I don't see any dual wield weapons or noticable amount of extra ammo, I'm still going with a 3 gun perk.

Up looks like the spacesuit. Which means it takes time to take it off and put it on. Why would we need to take it off though?

My guess would be it either slows us down or changes our view of the world...err...moon a bit when we're wearing it.

In some clips, you can tell that the the person's view is distorted a little bit, kind of like a bubble view. I don't remember correctly but I think maybe one helmet had a noticeable crack in it when one of the character's was in first person view? I'll have to take another look again.

There most likely is some benefit to not wearing the helmet when inside the dome.

Give it a rest, man. It's not gonna happen.

[brains] well said hes just trying too hard

Is it wrong to encourage my own theory? Is that really wrong?

And besides, I remember he also had a theory about a new perk in Shangri-La, but I didn't say a word on how much it was clearly Jugg.