There is a cipher in the maps

all that is known is is that lbj lost his package

this package is the golden rod

possible key for launch codes to contain zombie outbreak

maps are possible order of storyline

Call of the dead is not just a spinoff its many many years later

vr-11 turns zombie into human human has classes, resembles lbj in suit

golden rod may peice into 2 and become 2 launch keys

This was copy pasted from another website, all that i can see is possible key codes of the cipher are located from the terminal, lbj is lyndon b johnson.

During Johnson's administration, NASA conducted the Gemini manned space program and the Apollo program, including Apollo 7; and the first human spaceflight to the Moon, Apollo 8, in December 1968. The president congratulated the Apollo 8 crew, saying, "You've taken ... all of us, all over the world, into a new era." On July 16, 1969, Johnson attended the Apollo 11 launch—the first former or incumbent US president to witness a rocket launch.

There are 11 nazi zombie maps too play on, ironically the 11th being the moon, connected to possible Apollo 11 launch with LBJ

Code /1969_lbj_11_m/space_race

This is a type of cipher ( I don't know the name off hand but it's already solved ) And its not a simple mathematical problem. Though it may seem a such it's not.

9+9=18

......-6

----------

.....-1

----------

(11) Apollo 11 connection

Anything that is in white is copy pasted from another website.

To say the least this is a very interesting and correct find because it also states that lbj is missing his package and that is pulled from the terminal in black ops itself and also it is indeed connecting parts of the easter egg too maps and the story line.

Moon Being the last part of the storyline, its time travel from different areas to connect the dots and finish it, Such as why the golden rod was not used in shangri-la because it looks like a russian launch key disguised as something else, also the person who drops the golden rod, is a young LBJ that looks exactly like him at a young age, has the glasses and the suit to go with it, Maby you needed to go back to an earlier time to when he had it before he lost it to get it back to him where he needs it most.

This was a pretty nifty find if i say so myself because alot of it does add up to be correct , i do not take credit for it, am only posting it on here for reading to fellow zombie lovers

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ununpentium, nicknamed Element 115, is the temporary name of a synthetic superheavy element in the periodic table. It plays a major role in the Nazi Zombies back-story. According to the radio messages in Shi No Numa and Der Riese and by character quotes, it is extensively used by Group 935. In the Nazi Zombies storyline, however, Element 115 is harvested from meteorites that have fallen into warring powers' territory.

Yeah.... like i said just because it says 'zombies' on the menu don't mean it has nothing to do with nazi's anymore

the story originated from world at war and is highly connected to the nazi's projects

lol.....

well like imo it kind of stopped being centered around the nazis and just became like 115 zombies. but I feel like it will always be nazi zombies at heart, that unlockable game mode that I wouldnt shut up about for weeks on end. but yeah where were we before I started to reminisce, oh yeah I just feel like you should leave ascension as ascension or translate it to russian or to keep things balanced you [brains] should translate Swamp into German since Shi No Numa is japanese.

Sincerely,

My OCD

ps. I have no idea where you got the idea that I was just basing this on the name change of the game mode, but please dont make assumptions like that because im not that stupid :) and im just saying that as of late to me it seems more than not the 115 is a universal bridge for the latest maps.

Ununpentium, nicknamed Element 115, is the temporary name of a synthetic superheavy element in the periodic table. It plays a major role in the Nazi Zombies back-story. According to the radio messages in Shi No Numa and Der Riese and by character quotes, it is extensively used by Group 935. In the Nazi Zombies storyline, however, Element 115 is harvested from meteorites that have fallen into warring powers' territory.

Yeah.... like i said just because it says 'zombies' on the menu don't mean it has nothing to do with nazi's anymore

the story originated from world at war and is highly connected to the nazi's projects

lol.....

Actually, it's more connected to Group 935, CCCP, and Majestic 12 then anything, and while CCCP is Russian and M-12 is American, 935 is NOT necessarily Nazi Germany related, as it's more affiliated with the Illuminati.

Der Reise is where it all started, just because there is maps of different cultures such as russian or japanese, Zombie outbreaks spread and lead into different areas, that is just obscured that you would think of that, and agent a you don't have to tell me what i already know i copy pasted that making my point and i think i made it

Der Reise is where it all started, just because there is maps of different cultures such as russian or japanese, Zombie outbreaks spread and lead into different areas, that is just obscured that you would think of that, and agent a you don't have to tell me what i already know i copy pasted that making my point and i think i made it

Nacht der Untoten - Nazi

Verruckt - Nazi

Shi No Numa - Japanese

Der Riese - Nazi

Kino der Toten - Nazi

Five - American

Ascension - Russian

Call of the Dead - Russian (?)

Shangri-La - Natives (?)

Moon - (?)

As you can see, out of 10 maps, only 4 of them are Nazi Zombies, and that's lower than half.

Just because there at a russian base don't mean its still not nazi germany related, this is nazi zombies keep that in mind lol

Its a United States Moon Base, if the leaked info is true and pack a punch is at Area 51, which requires a teleporter to get back and forth from then its the most logical Nationality (meaning where the map is i.e. Shi-no-numa= Japan and Five= America, even though the moon is an international location) for the Map. Although there is the off chance that it is a Soviet Facility.

The Golden Rod is an alien power generator, not a launch key, which is used to power their saucers which is why Richtofen used the actors to get him one in CotD so he could power the saucer to the moon.

And of coarse LBJ is connected because the moon landing was under his authority and the moon base is American, and there's a lot of conspiracies about it.

• 4 months later...

Actually it all started at nacht when a meteor crashed into a plane and stranded four marines and the shockwave spread 115 everywhere creating the zombies.... Or at least that's what I herd! And on moon one of the radio messages says that group 935 joined the Nazi party AFTER they began research with the mdt and wunderwaffe. So it's kind of inappropriate to call this mode Nazi zombies considering that there are also Russian Siberian American jappanesse and some kind of jungle zombies. Also griffin station is NOT American. It belongs to a group that subsided from group 935 and the teleporter in area 51 was built by America and richtofen linked it to the moon bace.

Actually it all started at nacht when a meteor crashed into a plane and stranded four marines and the shockwave spread 115 everywhere creating the zombies.... Or at least that's what I herd! And on moon one of the radio messages says that group 935 joined the Nazi party AFTER they began research with the mdt and wunderwaffe. So it's kind of inappropriate to call this mode Nazi zombies considering that there are also Russian Siberian American jappanesse and some kind of jungle zombies. Also griffin station is NOT American. It belongs to a group that subsided from group 935 and the teleporter in area 51 was built by America and richtofen linked it to the moon bace.

GOD DAMMIT

i just explained this to 8 new guys

read the description for Der Riese

THIS IS WERE IT ALL BEGAN THIS IS WERE THE MASTER PLAN TOOK SHAPE

god children,quit trusting wikiapedia

oh and another thing

the meteors were ON the plane,115 causes electrical malfuncions

if you read dan Cooks,The Hunt for Point Zero,during the Die Glocke experiments,they tested many electrical objects near the Die Glocke,all burst into flames or malfunctioned

I read a little bit of that and couldnt understand any of it.

The Golden Rod is an alien power generator, not a launch key, which is used to power their saucers which is why Richtofen used the actors to get him one in CotD so he could power the saucer to the moon.

And of coarse LBJ is connected because the moon landing was under his authority and the moon base is American, and there's a lot of conspiracies about it.

What saucer? There is no saucer in zombies! They teleported to the moon not flew there in a alien ship.

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty sure the person who said 'saucer' was referring to the saucer-shaped teleporter pads in Moon. Either way, it was to power up the pyramid or depower it (I haven't had anything to do with the EE in a long time here), but all I really remember is it ended with that thing holding Samantha's soul and switching it with Richtofen...something like that. It was solely for:

A. Opening the door on CotD

B. The various uses on the pyramid in Moon

If there are any other proven, ingame uses, then those too, and that's it.

Pretty sure the person who said 'saucer' was referring to the saucer-shaped teleporter pads in Moon. Either way, it was to power up the pyramid or depower it (I haven't had anything to do with the EE in a long time here), but all I really remember is it ended with that thing holding Samantha's soul and switching it with Richtofen...something like that. It was solely for:

A. Opening the door on CotD

B. The various uses on the pyramid in Moon

If there are any other proven, ingame uses, then those too, and that's it.

You never open the door on cotd, and the die glock was originally a top seceret saucer shaped air craft.....

You can see it on kino in the pap room on the chalk board, it looks like

|==|