My theory on the New Perk: Dual Wield Maker! (With proof!)

Fu453

OK, because I've been on Black ops multiplayer lately, I've been distracted from Zombies. So i check today and I see the trailer comes out so I'm all "Damit! The one time I'm off the interwebz I miss what's most important!"

So I look at the trailer, and I see the new Perk-a-cola.

This was my first run through the trailer, so I wasn't paying much attention to the surroundings and was too distracted just by the fact that the trailer's out.

Ideas pop into my head. And, after analyzing, I notice something about the Wave Gun and this new Dual Wielded Wonder Weapon.

Here's the Wave Gun:

Here's the new weapon:

After piecing together, I notice this:

The Wave Gun can be separated into 2! (I was wondering what that extra handle was for) but how? So I figure Pack-a-Punch. But there isn't the normal pattern on it! So that can't be it. THEN I think of the perk. Go back up and look at the emblem!

OK you back? OK. Now it obviously shows a Pistol, and then another pistol faded-out underneath it. I think by reflex...DUAL WIELD!

Showing a weapon and another weapon faded under the 1st one is the all-knowing sign of Dual Wield. Here's an example:

BAM! I think this machine will be able to Dual Wield weapons for THRICE the zombie slaying fun! (1=weapon. 2=Dual Wield Machine for a midquel upgrade. 3=Pack-a-Punch it).

Imagine...DUAL WIELD RAY GUNZ! lol.

Not to brag but I do think this theory is one of the more thought out ones here. Discuss.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an interesting theory, but I think the gun switches from dual wield to regular on it's own or for some other reason. I mean the gun obviously looks like it's made to be taken apart. I don't think the perk has an effect on it.

Then how do you explain how to take it apart?

Also: I've been doing research on Quantum Physics and Quantum Chromodynamics, along with the QED. This theory literally matches the research (making infinte energy, then splitting it), except the QED isn't a machine, but a device! It's the only flaw, damit!

As much as I would love to have dual wield everything, I can't see that being a reality.

What I was hearing though is this:

New Perk: Three-Gun Tequila

- Allows you to have 3 weapons

- Cost: 3000 points

- Color: Grey

- Symbol: Pistol with two phasing pistols stacked under it

- If you get downed with this perk, you lose the weapon your currently holding but if you are revived and buy the perk again, you get the weapon back

Now, get off my bus.

It's an interesting theory, but I think the gun switches from dual wield to regular on it's own or for some other reason. I mean the gun obviously looks like it's made to be taken apart. I don't think the perk has an effect on it.

Also: I've been doing research on Quantum Physics and Quantum Chromodynamics, along with the QED. This theory literally matches the research (making infinte energy, then splitting it), except the QED isn't a machine, but a device! It's the only flaw, damit!

Um.... I did.

There's so many problems with your theory it's ridiculous. Firstly, if a perk allowed you to dual wield any weapon, then you would have two rifles, not have the gun broken apart. How could you explain an HK dual wielded? You can't break it in half can you? No. Sure, there's an argument saying that you could just hold 2 HK's, one in each hand, but then that would take you right back to my first argument.

So no, there is no dual wield perk. It's just not going to happen.

Alpha :lol:

some guy leaked info. he said that when you pack a punch the wave gun you can press left on the d pad and you can break the gun in two. when its one gun you make them fat and explode. when there is 2 it is similar to the wunderwaffe

Sounds nice, but still, my theory stands tall.

Um.... I did.

There's so many problems with your theory it's ridiculous. Firstly, if a perk allowed you to dual wield any weapon, then you would have two rifles, not have the gun broken apart. How could you explain an HK dual wielded? You can't break it in half can you? No. Sure, there's an argument saying that you could just hold 2 HK's, one in each hand, but then that would take you right back to my first argument.

So no, there is no dual wield perk. It's just not going to happen.

Woah, now. Who ever said you would break the gun in 2? Quantum Chromodynamics and Quantum Entanglement make infinite energy, and splitting that energy into 2. So you put the gun in, Quantum Physics duplicates and infinities that energy. Then, you split that energy, and makes a duplicate of the gun.

The point I'm trying to make is the gun IS MADE TO BE TAKEN APART! You can tell that by when it's in rifle form, you can see two triggers and when it's broken apart. You're not duplicating the gun. Are you even listening to me?

Plus the new inside xbox video shows the new perk and guess what, no dual wield weapons? Pretty much debunks your theory.

I'm not talking about the Wave Gun. I understand that leaked info. Forget about the Wave Gun for a sec, please. I'm talking about other weapons. And I've seen the inside XBOX video and to be frank I don't care if my theory didn't turn out to be right, because I'm pretty sure a lot of other people have just gotten their theories proven wrong. We CoDz people are troopers. Are we supposed to fall in tears every time we aren't right? No. And if that were true, I'd be off this site since Der Riese. ;)

I'm not talking about the Wave Gun. I understand that leaked info. Forget about the Wave Gun for a sec, please. I'm talking about other weapons. And I've seen the inside XBOX video and to be frank I don't care if my theory didn't turn out to be right, because I'm pretty sure a lot of other people have just gotten their theories proven wrong. We CoDz people are troopers. Are we supposed to fall in tears every time we aren't right? No. And if that were true, I'd be off this site since Der Riese. ;)

I know you're talking about the other weapons, but you making the basis of your theory off the Wave Gun so of course I'm going to talk about that.

I've been wrong about many theories before, too. It sucks, but I'm not trying to cut you down or anything. Just trying to have a conversation with you and a slight disagreement. It is an interesting idea and would be pretty cool. Maybe we will end up seeing it in the future.