9 perks on Moon?

TheHeckz

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope they allow you to buy all of them. I dont feel it would make it too easy at all. They said themselves they thought anti-gravity would be easier but in fact quite the opposite has happened. With the already big odds of getting jammed up added to the anti-gravity, I feel like they would need to balance it out somehow. I think thats why we get gun type perks and thats why I hope we can buy as many different perks as we wish.

I was really not looking plus size dresses to stopping a trillion times on the way, because I had been to Armenia several times. Each spot on the way had a memory that would never be replaced. Our first stop was Khor Virab. Although this is a very special place for discounted prom dresses, seeing it more than most locals, I had no girls sundresses. I knew the long prom dresses for pictures with Ararat in the background would take two hours, because everyone would want that romantic picture with Armenia’s occupied treasure.

:| No thanks.

Thanks for including me in the post. I hate people who steal info and post it as their own, then get all the credit. Back on topic I would love 9 perks but it's annoying you can only buy four. Since there's no george or monkeys where would you get the perk bottle. It would be nice if zombies could drop it or random Phasing zombies could drop it. Not saying it's every Phasing zombie but high chances of getting it when you kill it. WAIT! How can you drink in space with a helmet on :lol: oh well.