Quick Draw Perk

FooToo

The Name is Given by me based on what we see:

Image:

Bigger Image Link: http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/7008/image9qre.png

We see a Cowboy hat and what looks like a cowboy with a bandanna on and crossbones beneath it.

The Perk Logo itself is a pistol beneath the pistol is another pistol but has an opacity same goes with the one underneath it meaning he drew his gun quick.

IT IS NOT the "Gun Mule" Perk :)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Switch guns faster? That would be very useful to me. Good Find.

This is probably true, although it sounds like a waste to me, kinda like Double Tap and Deadshot Daiquiri. Meh, it could be useful.

A waste? You consider being able to whip out the Mustang & Sally EVER FASTER a waste? You sir, are QUITE wrong in my opinion.

Maybee it's a perk which makes it so you can have five perks so you buy that perk and four other perks and you will have five perks!!! Geniuse!!

Oh man i wish they made a perk that done that!!!

-_-

Anyways can we see this fitting in with thrice the zombie fun?? Possibly :)

Maybee it's a perk which makes it so you can have five perks so you buy that perk and four other perks and you will have five perks!!! Geniuse!!

SO basically, your saying you buy this perk, then you can get the 4 perks you would normally get, and then you would have 5 perks? A perk that you buy to have a 5th perk that does nothing?

Or maybe Im just confused and dont understand....???? :?: :?: :?:

I like the idea of a Quick Draw perk, could be useful as hell.

In theory, this would actually make more sense too.

Aside from Double Tap, every perk seems to have some kind of physical affect on the body.

JUGGS: Stronger Character

QUICK REVIVE: Makes someone get up faster

SLEIGHT OF HAND: Increases Reload Speed

STAMIN-UP: Makes a character move lighter

PHD: Makes a player explode if they'd take damage from a belly flop, and protects them from other explosions

DEADSHOT: Always makes a character snap to a zombie's head when they ADS

All physical traits right? So a Quick Draw perk would actually make alot mroe sense. [brains] for the OP