Am I the only one who saw the second perk?

distilledoreo

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict its a Tac-Mask type of perk, to help you negate the effects of the nova6 crawler gas

YES! I've been waiting for that perk (if it is Tac Mask). I like the nova 6 crawlers because then you don't need to make crawlers but their gas is annoying. This would make them actually accepted into the maps!

But wait... isn't there only supposed to be 1 perk? That might just be something different...

Old school Zombie strategies get blown out of the airlock in "Moon," where armed with new perks and a space-age arsenal of weapons, our heroes must overcome undead astronauts and fluctuating gravity as they unearth conspiracies that began in 1943.

Source: http://www.callofduty.com/blackops/dlc

Wait :facepalm: It's a pictue of a foot/leg and in Shangri-La what'd Dempsey say? 1. Damn, Treyarch should've invented shin guards by now, And 2. Treyarch can we get a new objective please? 1. That may be the perk less damage from crawlers and 2. Get the spacesuits so you can go outside. I should've listened in English class about foreshadowing. :roll:

Well, this article mentions only 1 perk http://www.callofduty.com/intel/490 So I guess it could go either way.

That's the three weapon perk hence it saying "Thrice the zombie slaying fun, Shin Guards or Tactical Mask wouldn't make it thrice the zombie slaying fun.

:facepalm: The point is that is says A perk, meaning only 1. I didn't mean its abilities or anything.

It say's A perk has those abilities but doesn't mean only one perk

It say's A perk has those abilities but doesn't mean only one perk

Yes, but it didn't mention any other perks. I'm sure there's more things in the map besides what they mentioned, but wouldn't it make sense to just say more than 1 perk if you've already given away that there's one?

I'm just saying there's most likely more than one but it can go either way, but onto the picture what do you think it is?

Ok guys iv researched the crap out of the pentagon shape and the L shape figure init!!

At first i though it could be quick revive but thats more of a slanted L this is a solid vertical and horizontal line!

Seriously guys i think this is a second new perk

Ps: the image is rotated 90 degrees clockwise! Sorry iphones fault

Ok guys iv researched the crap out of the pentagon shape and the L shape figure init!!

At first i though it could be quick revive but thats more of a slanted L this is a solid vertical and horizontal line!

Yes because if this were the same perk its emblem would have to be upside down to look like a pistol. It's probably like P.H.D. Flopper or Stamin-up where their emblems aren't based off multiplayer

Yes because if this were the same perk its emblem would have to be upside down to look like a pistol. It's probably like P.H.D. Flopper or Stamin-up where their emblems aren't based off multiplayer

Seriously though you may be right it might be a brand new perk!

I analyzed all the perks ! Its shape and image is unique

Seriously though you may be right it might be a brand new perk!

I analyzed all the perks ! Its shape and image is unique

The emblem looks like Tactical mask! http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... k_p3rk.png

Notice how it's green has 5 sides and the corner of the maske makes up an L shape similar to the

perk-a-cola maybe its too low quality to see the rest of the lines.