How to download Moon upon release + other FAQ's

RedDeadRiot

- Downloading

I'm a Hardened or Prestige Edition owner, how do I get Moon for Free?

If you have already downloaded the Classic Zombies Pack that came with the Hardened and Prestige Editions of Call of Duty®: Black Ops, fire up the game and go to the Zombies menu. Select either SPLITSCREEN or XBOX LIVE and make sure you are using the XBOX live profile that you used to redeem the maps. There will be a new menu option that reads "FREE ZOMBIES LEVEL." Select this option and you will be allowed to download Rezurrection for ZERO points starting on August 23rd. If you still have the code from the Hardened or Prestige Edition but have not redeemed the Classic Zombies Pack, you can use your code whenever you like, Rezurrection will still be free for you when it is available on August 23rd.

- Soundtrack/theme downloading

How do I get my free Moon Theme?

Once Rezurrection has been downloaded, go to the In-game Store in the Multiplayer menus and select the tab marked "FREE OFFER." Presto, free theme.

How do I get my free Call of Duty®: Zombies Soundtrack?

Once Rezurrection has been downloaded, go to the Zombies menu and select "ZOMBIES SOUNDTRACK" from Splitscreen and/or Xbox Live. Make note of your Offer Code in the pop-up window, go to the URL provided and enter your GamerTag and Offer Code. The soundtrack will automatically start to download.

Via http://www.callofduty.com/intel/492

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( that means they have not changed the classic maps

How so? The article goes on to say you can re-download the classic zombies pack and get moon that way too so they very well could have updated them.

Who's to say by clicking on the "free level" option it won't re-downlaod the entire classic Map pack anyway. Geesh if jumping to conclusions were an olympic sport Zombie fans would always take gold. :mrgreen:

Thank you but i have a problem: i have 2 accounts, with the 1st one i use BO but i used my voucher code in the second one( because some months ago i lost the 1st one's password but NOW i got it back), do you think that i still can download moon for free? Maybe i can enter in BO with the 2nd one, download moon via the in-game store and then i can use it in the 1st one? Please answer me!!

I hope we still get the Soundtrack and theme as well.

Also, how does the soundtrack work? Does it download sounds directly to the HDD, or are they just songs in the maps? I'm confused about this.

How do I get my free Moon Theme?

Once Rezurrection has been downloaded, go to the In-game Store in the Multiplayer menus and select the tab marked "FREE OFFER." Presto, free theme.

How do I get my free Call of Duty®: Zombies Soundtrack?

Once Rezurrection has been downloaded, go to the Zombies menu and select "ZOMBIES SOUNDTRACK" from Splitscreen and/or Xbox Live. Make note of your Offer Code in the pop-up window, go to the URL provided and enter your GamerTag and Offer Code. The soundtrack will automatically start to download.

We’d like to thank the community one more time for giving us the opportunity to make this happen. Your passion for all things undead made this possible! See you on the Moon when Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection launches for Xbox LIVE on August 23rd. More details coming soon for PC and PS3.

[zOmB 22":3qtx4ot1]get ur ass back on top of that forum!

so im confused,

Is 3arc basically giving everyone 5!!! FREE! zombie maps? :P

am i hearing this correct??, or is it still 1200 Microsoft points

With the prestige or hardened edition you got 4 classic maps for free, so if you have bought the prestige or hardened, you get MOON, A DASHBOARD THEME AND THE SOUNDTRACK FOR FREE.

If you didn't buy the prestige or hardened, you have to PAY 1200 MSP. for THE CLASSIC MAPS, MOON, DASHBOARD THEME AND SOUNDTRACK.

I don't know why I used caps.

Quick qustion: because i have the hardened edition does that mean that when i go to download rezzurection that half of it will already be downloaded ie. skips straight to 50% because i've already downloaded the old maps or will i have to redownload them from scratch because i takes forever to download for me :(

Quick qustion: because i have the hardened edition does that mean that when i go to download rezzurection that half of it will already be downloaded ie. skips straight to 50% because i've already downloaded the old maps or will i have to redownload them from scratch because i takes forever to download for me :(

really?? does it take that much time to download it??

i download the mappacks in 5 till 10 minutes.. how long do you have to wait then?

i download the mappacks in 5 till 10 minutes.. how long do you have to wait then?

well i only have a 1mb connection - i live far away for the tele exchange and my dad wont buy virgin ffs!

so i take about an hour to download 1gb and the hardened alone way 1 gb so if i have to redownload 1.5 gbs i will kill someone!

I started downloading this at 5 but its 8 and its 45 percent!!!! I had to miss my livestream with FAUST.

Y is this?