Updating the old maps after all?

Undead

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's confirmed the classic maps will stay the same because to download moon you download it separately in the zombies menu not redownload them http://www.callofduty.com/intel/492 its pretty sad though i was hoping for new parts of the map or some more WaW guns in the box

It doesn't say that, it says that that is a place you can get the map pack for free by selecting free zombie map, which will link you to the map pack for free. see>

There will be a new menu option that reads "FREE ZOMBIES LEVEL." Select this option and you will be allowed to download Rezurrection for ZERO points starting on August 23rd.

Surely it would just say download moon?.

also..

You can also acquire Rezurrection for free by re-downloading it from Marketplace or from the STORE in the MP menu on the 23rd.

...i'm so hopeful that the old maps get re done a bit more, although the only reason i think they won't is because people who paid for the classic maps, paid for them like that. However much they want them to do loads to it, surely they just couldn't change what you've already paid for ?????

Nah that was there last time, unfortunately. But just before that at 2:09 you can see a zombie getting killed by the wunderwaffe I think. I tried to see if it was Der riese but I couldn't recognize it. Does this mean it's on moon? I know it's probably not going to have two wonder weapons but it looks like it.

Look at these quotes from the Rezurrection trailer:

0:17 "Rezurrection has 4 original World at War maps with a new twist."

1:14 "New features that we've introduced since launch in all of our DLC plus a whole plethora of new gameplay features."

Hopefully this means there is something different.

Nah that was there last time, unfortunately. But just before that at 2:09 you can see a zombie getting killed by the wunderwaffe I think. I tried to see if it was Der riese but I couldn't recognize it. Does this mean it's on moon? I know it's probably not going to have two wonder weapons but it looks like it.

You mean this?

Who knows, Jimmy specifically said that there's plenty that the zombies fans can find be exploring a bit more in the older maps, and signs point to Der Riese being linked up heavily to Moon. People predicted that the moon was relevant since then, the spelling on the poster, etc.

They gotta do something.

First off I know for a fact that they have redid most of the WaW maps easter eggs. Second there is a picture of a player on Der Reise and he is wearing a space suit like the have on in moon. Also Der Riese showed the moon with element 115 on it making people think about mining on the moon for it (like what is happening on the moon map now) I made a whole video on how i think that the moon easter egg will make you travel to all the old maps and do stuff there and as well as on moon. should be a fun time.

You mean this?

Yeah that's it, what do you guys think?

You mean this?

Yeah that's it, what do you guys think?

It's the Moon level. There's a short clip in the Inside Xbox video that shows that door on the outside of the Moon. From what I remember. &&It's possibly in the process of either blowing up from the Wave Gun, or possibly those two duel wield guns?

It's the Moon level. There's a short clip in the Inside Xbox video that shows that door on the outside of the Moon. From what I remember. &&It's possibly in the process of either blowing up from the Wave Gun, or possibly those two duel wield guns?

You may be right, although I don't think it is the wave gun because that has a quicker blast as can be seen in the video.