Why the Der Reise teleporter couldnt possibly be connected

Supercohboy

The reason as to why the Der Reise teleported couldnt be connected to the Moon/Area 51 teleporting network is:

Der Reise was made in 1945!!! ITS TOO OLD! It wouldn't even work given a year of no maintenance crew, let alone 20+! Also, it seems the technology might be different...I mean, compare the wunderwaffe to the wave gun. One tech is far more advanced, while still being fueled by the same power source (115).

This is why (imo) they couldn't connect. But I mean, who knows? I just wanted to get this out there as a debunking theory. I'm not hatin' on peoples' theories, I just personally think connecting 2 teleporters decades apart in technology would be like trying to run a 70s computer from NASA on today's internet. Or even like trying to connect a calculator to a supercomputer, depending on how different the tech is.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the way you think Super. Have sum [brains] s

as for wiz, they didn't teleport for a year, they teleported for about 20 years I believe.....a machine that has not been tampered with for 20 years tends to wear down and destroy itself. Theres a reason why you can't put a cassette into a DVD player. Technology moves with time, so why not the teleporters?

you know they can time travel right?

What does that have to do with what hes saying?

Oh yeah...thats true :P Only problem with that tho is they used the DG-2 to do it in the first place, and how would you reverse the time travel to go down instead of up? Not to mention that according to Richtofen (fail spell), they were lucky to make it out alive. Why would they risk that again to go to a place they escaped from, do to zombie infestation? and what if they run outta Wunderwaffe ammo? What if it doesnt work? etc.