Moon Before Ascension

Guest xeinpo

Guest xeinpo

I know this sounds BS but it is most likely and it fits in. First off the obvious. Richtofen is wearing a space suit in Ascension. I know this could have to do with something else but it is most likely. Then there is the Lunar lander. I honestly still don't think that they flew down from the moon on a lunar lander but they could of done something equally as mind fucking. Or taken one from Area 51 to Ascension. Then there is Shangri-la. When Richtofen gets the Focusing stone he says "Yes now i can control them all". He does not say "Yes now i can control them all after i get something from the moon". Shangri-la is the end of Richtofen. In Black ops 2 we will most likely be playing in the eiffel tower for the first map and Richtofen might be the new sam. Then there is the fact that this fits in with my theory. In Shangri-la it seems like Samantha's power is weakening. But in Moon we see Samantha's shadow in the loading screen holding a teddy.

It just makes more sense if Moon came before Ascension and after Kino Der Toten.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would really doubt that. They took the saucer from Area 51 to the Moon, so why they would come back in a lander doesn't seem right. And how could he have taken the saucer if he didn't have the generator yet? I think that the maps are all in order, but there are unknown events in between. There's NO WAY they get to Ascension directly from Kino IMO. Ascension to CotD seems more plausible because both are Russian outposts. Though I know Moon is after Shangri La, you can see SL's loading screen behind it.

Why would Richtofen be the only guy out of the crew still in his space suit then if they all already came back from the moon tho? Wouldn't it make more sense if he was the only one who actually knew they needed to go to the moon beforehand so he put his suit on before everyone else did and then they followed him there...

and about the focusing stone, he probably needed to get everything he needed on Earth first and then go to the moon.. seeing as the moon is pretty far it would make more sense to get your stuff from the Earth then plan to go to the moon instead of making trips back and forth between the two...

not saying you're wrong just playing devils advocate