crazy leaked info

algzelaya

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The post got deleted from the site so it was a leak. Or a lucky guess. Why would they let anyone who's not within the company or a bug tester play it before anyone else can? I think they learned a lesson for next time. I'm still pissed off that I read it so I learned a bunch of stuff before I played the map, that's the funnest part. It was like a car crash.

OR MAYBE HE DELETED IT.

THE TROLLS ARE STRENGTHENING.

LEGOLAS, MAN THE DEFENSES!

i read it. it wasnt going to spoil anything for me because i play on PS3. its not like im gonna wait another month after all these videos are up just because i dont want to spoil the surprise. im not going to discuss it, but im going to say that im looking forward to it soo much now.

Foxhound said this when he closed it on the other forums:

I removed it. Not Treyarch, not JD 2020, not any of the Zombies guys, just me. If me removing spam and threads to purge out is seen as somehow validating someone's point of view then you guys are supremely caught up in the hype of this guy's story.

Why he was banned?

Two accounts linked to the same IP posting simultaneously. Both accounts created within 24 hours.

• treyarch betrayer

• idiotic noodles

His account was banned for that reason. This forum has honestly seen this scenario happen repeatedly. Someone with amazing information comes forward and claims to know everything about a future feature, map or game. People get rolled up into this mess and then it ultimately falls through.

Believe what you want.

So it looks like someone just made two accounts in one day and made up a story. He didn't confirm or deny anything but he did say it wasn't Treyarchs decision to take it down, he took it down because of spam.

A mod should close this and half the information this so called ex-ign employee posted was information we saw yesterday in the preview. USE COMMON SENSE PEOPLE!!!

Need o say if you ever leak any information out you will be fired on the spot immediately. There are no exceptions at all hence the reason why you sign contracts...