Have you seen the little girl ?

Schrödinger

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think that its a "phaser zombie" I dont belive thats going to be in the new map but it for sure samantha maxis

What makes you think Phase Zombies aren't going to be in the new map? Even if you don't believe what the recent leak said, in 3arc's own info on the release of the map, forgive me I can't quote b/c I'm running late for work, they said something about Zombies shifting in and out of vision or something to the effect. The point in, they are starting to put in occasional tougher Zombies (Shrieker/Fire Zombie Shangri-la, Sprinter Zombie from Verrukt in CoTD, Nova Gas in Kino), so it only makes sense that there is some freaky zombie that shifts in and out of sight on this map. Perhaps experiments with reaching Samantha went wrong and now this Zombie is forever doomed to a life of no true reality? lol

Jimmy Z himself said he had never heard of "phasing zombies" before, and there wasn't one zombie in the trailer the was "phasing" and in all the other trailers the showed the napalm, shrieker, nova 6, and runners. So not seeing this one would meen not in the map. As for the shifting in and out of sight it could be you teleporting and not the zombie, also trearch said in the trailer that you will be able to jump farther because of the zero gravity so it could be saying you can jump out of sight of them? This is just my prediction so please dont troll, im entitled to my ideas too.

Jimmy Z himself said he had never heard of "phasing zombies" before, and there wasn't one zombie in the trailer the was "phasing" and in all the other trailers the showed the napalm, shrieker, nova 6, and runners. So not seeing this one would meen not in the map. As for the shifting in and out of sight it could be you teleporting and not the zombie, also trearch said in the trailer that you will be able to jump farther because of the zero gravity so it could be saying you can jump out of sight of them? This is just my prediction so please dont troll, im entitled to my ideas too.

Actually I can't find the thread but there was a pic where somebody posted of what looked like invisible zombies that were blurred so you could barely see them.

Where on earth (ha that's funny, cuz it's the moon) do you see a human shape in that shadow? What kinda zombie/human has a pole looking neck and an insanely pointy head?

ITs most likely the shadow of a building or a probe on the moon

Do you honestly not see a little girl holding a teddy bear?.....

I am still somewhat convinced that The little child is going to be one to play the 'Phase Zombie'

If there is a Phase Zombie.

Where on earth (ha that's funny, cuz it's the moon) do you see a human shape in that shadow? What kinda zombie/human has a pole looking neck and an insanely pointy head?

ITs most likely the shadow of a building or a probe on the moon

Here is a more outlined shadow.

Looks to me like a girl wearing a dress (similar to those seen in kino's dressing room) holding a teddy bear..

and to the question of the head seeming off-scale, the shadow is cast on an elevated surface. Look closely

Sam. Dun Dun Dunnn

Which now poses the Answer thanks to the nice outline above.

Sam is going to kill us.

Or

We as in the crew are forever lost in space.

or

Something Tragic or Good will happen.

Or maybe we will get a glimpse of aether?

The possibillity of Sams' true intentions might come to show on this map.

Anyway [brains] to whoever said that Alma was the inspiration for Sam, I was thinking the same thing.

^ That would be me! :)

Ever since I first heard of Sam she immediately reminded me of Alma. Those two would be perfect friends. XD

If that really is Sam, then you know something has got to be really significant about her considering she's now (basically) got her own loading screen.

^ That would be me! :)

Ever since I first heard of Sam she immediately reminded me of Alma. Those two would be perfect friends. XD

If that really is Sam, then you know something has got to be really significant about her considering she's now (basically) got her own loading screen.

Oh gawd.....Oh lord....do you know how evil that would be too have those two as Best Friends....its bad enough both are ghost with Ridiculously strong powers, but now were talking about warping reality!!

But you are true, She will now either be shown to light to get a real glimpse at the Aether Child, some way or another her looming shadow only spell doom, despair, and cute giggling from her to our hero's .

She won't stop till she destroys them.