New Perk Theory? -With Picture-

IamTakeoMasaki

This is the picture taken from the gameplay video. It looks to me as if the emblem is something with two pistols? Maybe it will let you akimbo every weapon? I don't know but it looks cool. It might also be stopping power due to some other images in the video. Tell me what you think of my idea, submit your own? TAKEOOOOOOOOOUT!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wait wait wait are you saying we can hold 2 of every gun ? QUAD MUSTANG AND SALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok sorry i had to do that. but that would be soooooooooooooooo awesome. but i do not think it will be stopping power because that is why we have PaP.

maybe if you die you get to keep one of your guns at random. i think that would be awesome.