Gasp, The Problem With A Three Gun Perk!!!

BigHeadZack

Okay, so i know lots of people are hoping the new perk will be a three gun perk, i also hope it is. But I have found a problem with that idea.

If you have three guns cause of the perk, and you go down, what happens to your third gun, you'd have to lose it cause you dont have the perk, but this also makes me wonder, which gun would you lose, ifyou had something like ray gun / wavegun / hk-21, which one would you loose?

Just voicing my opinions, feel free to dis me or my ideas, and feel free to comment your opinion on this idea. :D

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here's my theory, ok say you have a commando and a ray gun and you get the perk then use the box and a AUG pops up you get the press x but there's another option to press down on the d-pad, it does nothing so it must be used for this, and there is a pitcher of the AUG and the d-pad, you have three guns, now say you have the commando out and if you press down on the d-pad the AUG comes out and now there's a pitcher of the commando on the d-pad.. then when you get down and you lose the perk the pitcher of the commando is still there but dimmed red a bit and when you press down the gun wont come out till you get the perk again.. once the perk is repurchased the commando will go back to its normal color and when you press down on the d-pad the commando come out and there is a pitcher of a AUG and the d-pad again.. that's my theory what do you guys think.

here's my theory, ok say you have a commando and a ray gun and you get the perk then use the box and a AUG pops up you get the press x but there's another option to press down on the d-pad, it does nothing so it must be used for this, and there is a pitcher of the AUG and the d-pad, you have three guns, now say you have the commando out and if you press down on the d-pad the AUG comes out and now there's a pitcher of the commando on the d-pad.. then when you get down and you lose the perk the pitcher of the commando is still there but dimmed red a bit and when you press down the gun wont come out till you get the perk again.. once the perk is repurchased the commando will go back to its normal color and when you press down on the d-pad the commando come out and there is a pitcher of a AUG and the d-pad again.. that's my theory what do you guys think.

I feel like the only problem with that is that people will use that to their advantage when it comes to specific guns, which would, in a sense to me, kinda keep things overpowered. You could simply toss in Porters X2 into that slot and leave it there forever. Or even the Wave Gun.

I feel like the only problem with that is that people will use that to their advantage when it comes to specific guns, which would, in a sense to me, kinda keep things overpowered. You could simply toss in Porters X2 into that slot and leave it there forever. Or even the Wave Gun.

if you die out completely then the gun would disappear, it stays there if you get revived and sometimes when your in those situations where you get revived and everyone is dead, there's a hoard after you and its up to you and say the wave gun is on the d-pad you have to kill without the support of a wonder gun... also when you die completely and come back rebuying the perk wont give you the third weapon back.. that's what i'm going at here.. I dont see it as overpowered but it your opinion..

If the new perk gives you a third gun, you won't be able to buy the third gun without buying the perk first right? So the gun you bought AFTER you buy the perk will be the one you lose.

This makes sense but if you've had the perk for a while then you might forget what weapon you lose from the perk. Or maybe you just keep the perk if you go down like in Shangri-La easter egg.

lets say you have the ray gun/hk21 then buy the new perk now you get a pistol so when you hit the box you trade your pistol now you have raygun/hk21 the normal 2 but also a AUG if you go down i feel like you would loose the gun you got after you got the perk so you would loose the aug

also maybe if you do loose the perk then buy it back instead of getting another pistol you get back the gun with same ammo that you lost when you went down

Would be a good stategy if you just got a good weapon, like a ray gun, purposely went down so it went to the machine, and then if you do get killed you have really strong back up weapon ^-^

yeah but i feel like they would have it so if you did die then the perk machine just gives you back a pistol instead think of it like monkey bombs you have them but if you die then you need to get them back through the box

If Treyarch is actually going through with this I'm gonna be very excited to use the perk, but... It'd make no sense...

How could physically DRINKING something give you the ability to carry another gun? And if you went down with the gun and lost it, how would physically DRINKING the perk again give you the gun back? It doesn't make any sense : /

Jug makes sense because it gives you extra HEALTH. All of the speed perks make sense because they make you go faster.

Basically all of the perks have to do with adding something extra to your physical body, allowing you to do extraordinary things (having extra health, reloading faster, etc.). So how would drinking a beverage give you an extra weapon slot?

Kinda stupid concept, tbh

most guns are heavy to carry so maybe the perk could be it makes you stronger to carry more weapons and when you lose the perk you feel weaker and cant carry.. the perk basically goes it make you strong enough to carry more... strength has to do with the body

ok so earlier today i was thinking what if the new "perk" wasnt a perk like jugg or speed cola, what if it was an actual ability? like lets say the "perk" costs 5000-10000 and you get to keep it for as long as that game even if you go down?

idk i might just sound stupid:) it sounded better earlier i think haha but its just my theory