Elemental Weaponry-My thoughts on the new wundergun(s)

Zombie_Bunneh

I was tired of commenting on everyone's posts, so I decided to put my own thoughts into the one post.

^^^^So this is the original picture of the "Wave Gun" that was first shown back when rezurrection was confirmed. Initially, I noticed how it was two pistols-like weapons combined (specifically I thought it was the ray gun and winter's fury). I also thought we may have to "collect" the two pistols from the box and some how combine them to get the wave gun. After hearing about the next perk creating "thrice" the experience, I thought this could combine our arsenal and we'll be able to buy another weapon..then the trailer came out.

Obviously, the wave gun has changed color a bit, notice how the front part is now red and the back looks white. Is there a reason for this?...not quite sure right now, but it may have something to its dual wielding ability.

As you can see, my first theory was correct about the wave gun being two weapons. :geek: Also notice how the ammunition changes from microwaves to electricity, thus creating a entirely new gun from the same parts. Some people believe its the wave gun PAPed, or vice-versa...but I think there is more to it then that. Note that there is an 87 in the side of the white gun

^^^^Here is seemingly a new weapon, but notice the 87 on the side. Obviously the white gun is a part of this new gun that shoots purple gas...but is this the same wave gun? I think not! :ugeek:

Theory Time:

I believe there are at least four new wonder weapons (this is where the original blue and red gun comes into play), hidden either in the box or in special rooms, each with its own kind of elemental fire power that can be combined with another to produce an entirely new weapon with its own new fire power. On top of that, the two combined weapons can be taken apart and dual wielded or reattached in the opposite order, as seen with the red gun being in front on pic#1 while the 87 gun is in front on pic #3, thus making the possibilities greater than we may think. How is this possible?...well I kinda dropped my old theory about it being related to the perk, but I have three new possibilities:

#1 A new machine combines, disassembles, reassemble in a new order or duel-wields the weapons either for a cheaper price than the PAP or for free, since its probably hard to acquire these weapons anyway.

#2 An option will pop up when two weapons are in the arsenal to combine them. Also gives you the option to dissemble, dual wield or reassemble, maybe utilizing the directional pad gives these commands. (Basically the same as above, except without the machine)

#3 Pretty much the same as above except the pack a punch combines two of the weapons somehow, maybe double tap x or square.

Other Thoughts:

Maybe regular guns can be combined? (Doubt it)

How will the new perk affect the combination? Three-in-one maybe? (Doubt it)

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe the weapons where changed colors for no reason, maybe you recieve the two guns from the box and pack-a-punching gives you the combined gun and treyarch will screw me over again with over-anticipation. (Probably true :( )

Only time (or time travel) will tell what awaits us in this moon base of the damned...

Thanks for reading and please leave comments and thoughts. :)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic